***The Official Hearts v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today has been an embaressment for the whole Rangers team and management. Hopefully there are no more results like this all season. Granted we may lose 1 or 2 more games, but we got absoutely hammered today (especially the first half)!

another thing, our midfield is STILL slow. it's like we're running through treacle half the time.

and, we take cousin off, our big target man, and still we're launching balls to novo and darcheville?? how does that work??? how will that ever work?

Cousin looks as slow as a crippled mule.

another thing, our midfield is STILL slow. it's like we're running through treacle half the time.

and, we take cousin off, our big target man, and still we're launching balls to novo and darcheville?? how does that work??? how will that ever work?

hahaha, I know, it's bad that he's slower than boydy.

absolutely disgusted, some of those players dont deserve to pull on the shirt again. FFS hearts cant even beat gretna at home and we have been hammered by them. Worst performance i have seen for a long time. I dont even think they were that good we were just pish poor. v little movement in midfield and the passing has been awfull the whole game.

Hate to say it, but its like I said for weeks now - our midfield is just awful. Non-existant. Whittaker and Thomson continue to be so poor.

Cannot understand how Naismith and Gow are not in there given this level of play.

Cuellar was shocking today - hard to believe it was him!

No heroes at all.

hahaha, I know, it's bad that he's slower than boydy.

Takes some ambition to achieve that! :lol:

I honestly don't see what the fuss about Cousin is.

Hate to say it, but its like I said for weeks now - our midfield is just awful. Non-existant. Whittaker and Thomson continue to be so poor.

Cannot understand how Naismith and Gow are not in there given this level of play.

Cuellar was shocking today - hard to believe it was him!

No heroes at all.

Agreed, on all fronts.

Players acted like some of us on here before the match, turn up and take 3 points.

We played like France, they played like Scotland.

2 deflections a (stonewall) penalty and a shot that slipped under the goalie.

Only one positive is I think its what we needed though, don't want players thinking all they have to do is show up.

Mcgregor - terrible

Papac - no a rangers player

Cuellar- had a fucking nightmare... a total shambles

Weir - poor

Thomson - lazy with passing and tackling, poor

Faye - god awful

Hutton - OK until he made one of his stupid pointless tackles at a crucial time and basically cost us the game

Beasley - only half decent player that started

Whittaker - poor..again

Boyd - non existant

Cousin - slow as a week in the jail, the odd touch, never puts his head up and looks for a pass

Ferguson - won the PK, head went down after 3rd

JCD - tried to make something happen, but players behind him were shite and never gave him anything to run on to

Novo - never made an impact

Rangers - Found out against a half decent performance from an average team. Woeful

NOT NEARLY GOOD ENOUGH.

Quite a donkey show on display today (that's for you, FISH ;) ). This team just does not come ready to play - you'd think they'd have been well up for this match, at least. Serious questions need to be asked about the commitment of a good many of our players after watching this travesty.

I think everything went Hearts way today (I mean how often do you get 2 deflected goals in one game). Unfortunately all our International and CL commitments caught up with us because we aren't yet good enough to rest Ferguson and McCulloch (he wasn't injured was he?) for a trip to Tynecastle

We played like France, they played like Scotland.

What kind of comparison is that?

France were on top against Scotland for about 85 minutes in terms of territory and possession. We had a small spell when we dominated possession and territory and that spell aside Hearts were on top, much like France were, throughout the game!