Charlie Adam

Tumshie

Im sorry but after today I have officially lost patience with this clown. Overweight and overused in the Rangers team. Although Walter didn't help with the formation he was playing but for f***s sake he can't control the ball and he doesn't understand a simple football phrase called 'pass and move'. Players like Gow, Novo and Buffel must be wondering wot they have 2 do 2 get in the squad if this clown. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt last season because he had just come into the team but he's simply not Rangers class.

My 84 year old granny is fitter than he is.

Buffel, Gow , Novo is a few guys...but what about Beasley McCulloch and Naismith who could play his position?

The amount of abuse from the stands he gets is clear to anyone who sits anywhere at Ibrox week in week out, and shows the majority, like me, like you, have ran out of patiance.

He shagged a bird I know on the night of the Stuttgart game, and does it regularly as far I'm aware. He should be getting his priorities right.

So what does Gow have to do..to get a game over Adam?

Get fit. But he will get his chance at this rate.

But seriously, Charlie Adam has played 157 minutes of first team football (forget east fife) in the last 6 weeks. 67 minutes against Stuttgart and 90 (???!?!?!?!) today. I thought he was terrible for the entire CL Stuttgart game, until he had a flash in the pan, and a good goal after Hutton put it for him on a platter.... SECONDS BEFORE HE WAS TO BE SUBSTITUTED. He played with no conviction that entire match. Today, his first touch was awful, his tackling poor, he consistently lost possession, his set pieces (supposed strength) were slack, and he looked like a mopey donkey most of the time.

A waster whose head is so far up his own arse he should be sent out on loan again to remind him what it is like outside of a Rangers players life, as i have said many times he may have scored 14 goals last season but thats the way he played for most of last season and got away with but now hes not and how he stayed on the pitch today i dont know :mad:

Wholeheartedly agree with some of the above - I'm just back home after a post match Chinky in the "Ho Wong" and have to say that Adam's performance was wholely unacceptable for someone wearing the Blue Jersey - In my opinion he should never play again - In fact the guy who sits next to me says if Adam is picked again he will walk out. I personally don't agree with the booing of players during a game - I will always back the team to the last, although that was hard to do today - however I reserve the right to criticise as I pay my season ticket money. Tactics & team selection were woeful today - however CHARLIE ADAM you were pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With you Gaff, said all along last season that he was a donkey.

Think we were in the minority mate...along with Fish.

The amount of moans and groans at Ibrox today would suggest otherwise.

I just keep remembering back to an interview at the end of last season where he started things such as

"Broadfoot will have to step up, he doesn't know what it's like to play with better players"

His face and words just had arrogance written all over them and i've never really thought much of him since then.

Waste of space who thinks he's made it already.

I just keep remembering back to an interview at the end of last season where he started things such as

"Broadfoot will have to step up, he doesn't know what it's like to play with better players"

His face and words just had arrogance written all over them and i've never really thought much of him since then.

Waste of space who thinks he's made it already.

Tend to agree - but WHY did we give HIM a 5 year contract?