John Collins

Muff

Future celtic manager?

He's becoming a very good, young manager who is alway's positive, know's how to get the best out of players and is tactically aware. I think if he keeps improving and showing it at Hibs that one day he will become the next celtic manager.

JC is being so successful because being a Scot he understands the SPL, but he has something that so few Scottish managers have and thats a modern approach towards the game.

I can't believe he got slammed for walking into the Hibs changing room and saying 'work hard and you could be like me, rock solid 6 pack and a house in Monaco'. What the fucks wrong with that? Motiviational, IMO anyway.

I heard a few whispers that he was fitter than most of the Hibs players when he took over, which is why he was so close to chucking it.

I can't believe he got slammed for walking into the Hibs changing room and saying 'work hard and you could be like me, rock solid 6 pack and a house in Monaco'. What the fucks wrong with that? Motiviational, IMO anyway.

I heard a few whispers that he was fitter than most of the Hibs players when he took over, which is why he was so close to chucking it.

Well he was still playing until recently, so no wonder he's still in good shape. I remember being confused checking through Fulham players on fantasy football a few years ago and a John Collins and Collins John were listed.

Didn't Collins John make his debut coming on as sub for John Collins or something?? :lol:

Exactly mate (tu)