The Laugh at Celtic Thread

Jimenez

And so how the tide is turning. Last night Glasgow's international bright young things foiled one of the best teams in the world and tonight Glasgow's also rans were beaten by no hopers on the ropes. Rangers have more points at this stage than both Inter and AC Milan and sit up with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Marseille. They say good things come to those who wait and we've waited an age for this. So to all my fellow blue noses I say. Enjoy...... We are the People!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn bielive it on wed morning. heading back to belfast after the game.

glasgow airport - 5am - freezing (literally), foggy, and pitch black.

celtic support dressed as follows,

50% special edition lisbon jersey

40% other celtic top

10% too dirty to tell

Not a long slieve in site

about 1 in 5 wearing fooking shorts! - it was baltic, and im sure no too sunny in lisbon in october either.

a few even brought sumbrero's!

helped pass the time in departure lounge anyway - PMSL

what great week to be a bear. We hammer celtic, we draw with barcelona and they lose to a last gasp goal in portugal. If i could have chosen any time for benfica to score last night it would have been near the end just to give them a taste of their own medicine as they score so many late goals.

Naw cum on now don't laugh it's a Scottish team we are talkin bout here don't laugh naw stoap it yer makin me laugh noo stoap it fur fcuks sake ! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! GET IT RIGHT UP YE RATTLERS EVERYWHERE, YE DESERVE IT FUR BEIN' SUCH BAD LOSERS ! NO I QUALIFY THAT YE DESERVE IT FOR JUST BEIN' SCUM ! :sherlock:

"3-0 for Celtic. Rangers stand as much of a chance of winning as I stand a chance of hooking up with a georgeous lass.....not bloody likely at all."

"Boruc

Balde?,McManus,JFK,Naylor

Naka,Sno,Donati,McGeady

Skippy,Magic

Rangers 1 Celtic 3

Donati,Magic,Skippy!

Mon The Bhoys!!"

"Bring on the h** scum.

I've just battered a tenner on wee Skippy for first goal.

Get in there wee man."

"fuk em , lets tear in to them

what have WE got to fear ?!!!

we should run at them and run them ragged , judging by smiths relic tactic they will all sit back , we need to make sure we make it count"

"Well.. strong line-up and i think this will definatley be a good game"

"i fucking hate cousin. he should have got booked for that headbutt on mcmanus and then he tries it on odea! dirty bastard. c'mon celtic!!!!!"

"FUCKING WANKERS.......AHHHHHHHHH........FUCK FUCK FUCK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH I HATE THEM h** FUCKS....!"

" Originally Posted by Irish Bhoy View Post

3-0 for Celtic. Rangers stand as much of a chance of winning as I stand a chance of hooking up with a georgeous lass.....not bloody likely at all.

looks like you're going to get lucky tonight."

"scott brown who is he?????? FUCKIN PISS UP"

"celtic GD before today 22

Rangers GD before today 15

How can they say if rangers had scored 4 today they woulda been top???? can they not fucking count"

"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bnyla View Post

Nakamura is shite

I'll double that he is shite he is a david beckham that cant hold up the ball"

How can they say if rangers had scored 4 today they woulda been top???? can they not fucking count"

That one was a fuckin peach :D

That one was a fuckin peach :D

Aye, timmy maths kicking in nciely there :D