Camp Nou Colour Ban

ara

I know a lot of bears will have got tickets for the Barca game off-allocation and therefore won't be in the wee sheep pen they were kind enough to give us for this game...got the following message (from ticket provider) at weekend..

"This match has been qualified as a HIGH RISK game and due UEFA rules it is completely forbidden the entrance to the Camp Nou area with flags, shirts, scarves or any other emblem of the GLASGOW RANGERS. The tickets provided are in the Fc Barcelona section and the security team has the right to deny the access to the Stadium if they consider it necessary to avoid any kind of troubles."

..hope they don't take ma kilt as well!...

...It's no a wind up either guys...couldn't believe it when I got it sent through...

I bought the tickets on line and this message came through on Saturday!

Just wondered if anyone else had been given the same news yet...

All I've done is pass on the message I got sent on Saturday guys... and I'm not planning on goin to the game without ma colours anyway... they'll just have to take them off ma back!

But it's no a wind up...

Where is the source for this ara?

I booked the tickets through an online agent representing the ticket company www.sportsemotions.com

(market a whole range of tickets online)

The warning message sent through came directly from them to all purchasers of their tickets for this match and was sent in Spanish English & French...

I can only imagine this is for the Barca sections....

Of course it is:

"This match has been qualified as a HIGH RISK game and due UEFA rules it is completely forbidden the entrance to the Camp Nou area with flags, shirts, scarves or any other emblem of the GLASGOW RANGERS. The tickets provided are in the Fc Barcelona section and the security team has the right to deny the access to the Stadium if they consider it necessary to avoid any kind of troubles."

I don't know what the fuss is about.