* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, miracle said:

CpkEeJCWgAATtjO.jpg

So the supporters of this supposedly all inclusive club (Mark Walters) want to exclude one of their players for his political beliefs?   Timmy doublethink at it's finest.

So all inclusive that they introduced the concept of sectarianism to football in Glasgow. 

They can't even spell their own player's name correct in what's meant to be a breathtaking hard-hitting statement

There's no other group of people out there like them, all catholic women must give birth standing up right and the wee goon that falls out falls right on to it's deformed heid. 

Wee Jay and Leigh Griffiths back up that theory 

Fuck them honestly

I never used to rise to them, just laugh them off, but I'm sick of the cunts and I'm going to start offending the fuck right out them (won't be hard) 

I want them all foaming at the mouth with rage that someone had the audacity to call Tommy Burns a cunt. 

I want them all raging cause someone just tweeted that everytime Efe Ambrose scores an OG a nail bomb lands on a Palestinian family's doorstep

Big Jock's a liar, all the kids are terrified 

4 hours ago, miracle said:

CpkEeJCWgAATtjO.jpg

So the supporters of this supposedly all inclusive club (Mark Walters) want to exclude one of their players for his political beliefs?   Timmy doublethink at it's finest.

Basically, they're fannies that view everything through the prism of Irish Republicanism and think all superficially similar conflicts require taking of the side that's superficially the same as the N Irish Republicans.

I can't abide their attempts to set themselves up as some club of left-wing moral crusading. Not least because I'm left-wing and their hijacking of the term under a very narrow redefinition and their attempts to have it belong to their club is shite.

On 13/08/2016 at 10:41 AM, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fucking greetin

How in the name of poperyjiggery is it sectarian/racist calling popcorn teeth a tadger? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

:clap: 

Being called a racist and bigot live on air by Galloway for stating non racist and non bigoted facts

Surely there must be an opening for Chris the caller to sue this rabid hater of the United Kingdom.

Hopefully a job for the Vanguard Bears :wink:

Was listening to the SSB tonight when I was going over too do some work. 

First caller I hear, Celtic fan on to talk about Rangers.

Fair nuff, go in do work. Come out about quarter to 8. 

Next caller I hear, Aberdeen fan talking about Rangers (specifically that non-rumor about tav getting sold). Not saying anything about aberdeen infact changing the subject multiple times forcibly to get away from there bad start. :lol: 

Really is all about the Rangers. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Aberdeen, Hibs and Morton fans are always on it talking about us. In-fact the resident Hivs fan was missing in action for months until the cup final, must have got lost considering he's blind...

Did you hear the advert for "Celtic the musical"? :lol: 

Only barriers the cunts have broke down are at dens and fir park. First club to endorse kiddie fiddling as part of their youth training scheme. If they are that concerned then why don't they go to 2nd leg in Israel and protest in favour of their fellow terrorist Palestinians

52 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No, WTF?!

For 2 weeks only! Listen to all the bhoys classic chants from paradise! Learn the history of this legendary club!

We know exactly what will be excluded from that "legendary" history like big jocks tight lips and the 3 admin events too lol

Apparently the Aberdeen stadium announcer said Dundee 1 Them 2 last Saturday. And the Thistle announcer came out with something similar the week before. The bitterness towards Rangers in this country together with the non punishments of incidents like the Motherwell play off and cup final is going to end up with something drastic happening. 

I honestly can't believe Scottish journos are playing up the threat of this fucking garbage Israeli team. Also, their best players are out injured and by the sounds of things a few of their better players are wanted by other teams. If celtic don't put a few past this lot then they're worse than I already believe them to be.

20 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Was listening to the SSB tonight when I was going over too do some work. 

First caller I hear, Celtic fan on to talk about Rangers.

Fair nuff, go in do work. Come out about quarter to 8. 

Next caller I hear, Aberdeen fan talking about Rangers (specifically that non-rumor about tav getting sold). Not saying anything about aberdeen infact changing the subject multiple times forcibly to get away from there bad start. :lol: 

Really is all about the Rangers. 

Wonder why he didn't want to talk about all the goals Aberdeen have scored in their opening two games

Archived