* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

28 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Don't think there's been much wrong with the Aberdeen performance. Sat in for the first 15 minutes so they didn't concede early and now coming into the game.

Definitely a chance they could take some points today.

Are you serious??

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ben51 said:

They did that the last time and were 2-0 down after 15 minutes. 

Surely it's the latter stages of the game they're more likely to take advantage of their taxing week?

They're fucking terrible against us and them, they have to sit back as they're simply not good enough to go toe to toe with the top 4.

That wasn't against a team out of form, under pressure and off the back of a long trip though

I'd be shocked if the sheep manage anything second half. Expected the tims to get away with a comfortable but shite win. 

How much longer can Mcinnes actually last there is he can't even get 2nd and smaller budgeted teams than his have taken points off them over the season?

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Are you serious??

In the context of it being Aberdeen and what they're capable of, absolutely.

The longer it stays with 1 goal being the difference the better.

These teams who have got points against them lately haven't gone toe to toe with them. They've sat back and let them pass the ball sideways all game.

Not how I want us to approach the OF, but Aberdeen are rotten!

6 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Aberdeen losing to celtic...not a shock. I said at the time I was glad we didn't get mcinnes. Never understood why we ever wanted him. He just simply is not a very good manager.

And too think . Many on desperately wanted him as our manager . Thank fuck

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

That wasn't against a team out of form, under pressure and off the back of a long trip though

Aberdeen are weak as fuck and just got pumped 3-0 by a HIVs side who tore them apart. 

Everyone in here is calling them shite but want them to go all out attack? They'd be about 3-0 down.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The more i see of the sheep, the more it makes me wonder why we were going for mcinnes in the first place

They are absolutely abysmal to watch, i watched the cup semi against Morton (last season i think) and they were absolutely horrific.

Just now, ben51 said:

Aberdeen are weak as fuck and just got pumped 3-0 by a HIVs side who tore them apart. 

Everyone in here is calling them shite but want them to go all out attack? They'd be about 3-0 down.

Dont think anyone wants them to go all out attack, not allowing the tarriers 5/10 seconds to pick a pass would be a start

First 15 minutes they could have let them know they were in a game but all they did was allow them time to settle and dominate with ease

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The more i see of the sheep, the more it makes me wonder why we were going for mcinnes in the first place

I don't think there should be any wondering involved in it, he was an option which would have appeased a large deluded section of the fanbase and he was cheap.

That's the only reason.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

A higher press when the opp presents itself and all out attack are 2 different things

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

Dont think anyone wants them to go all out attack, not allowing the tarriers 5/10 seconds to pick a pass would be a start

First 15 minutes they could have let them know they were in a game but all they did was allow them time to settle and dominate with ease

I see it completely differently. 

They followed the blueprint of the other teams who have picked up points against them. 

Allowing their CBs time on the ball in their own half is okay as long as you haven't got a high line at the back.

A high press, when they have Ajer who showed against us is more than comfortable in breaking that press would be silly in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

We will be 10 behind if they win this which is too much. I'm counting goal difference as the extra point.

We should however finish a strong second.

To be fair, they still have to play hibs, killie, motherwell, etc - all teams they've dropped points home and away already this season.

Archived