* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They animals were blinded by their own delusions they got rid of their best manager (by record) in the last generation and replaced him monkeyheid, who was awful, and lemmon who is too inexperienced at best.

It all revolves around their own idealogies and unacceptance of other people / culture who are not a smackhead jungle jim through and through.

Their own fault, and how we love it.

And we all know why they got rid of wee gordon ... hell mend them!

I see where you're coming from :lol:

Two and a Half Men is the greatest show of all time though :drool:

I think its starting to fade away these days, was watching series 8 on a website and the jokes are awful, it seems like their's so much tension between the actors because of the Charlie sheen incident in real life.

Comedy Central are killing it, they show repeat after repeat after repeat, its like their deliberately trying to make people sick of watching it.

I think its starting to fade away these days, was watching series 8 on a website and the jokes are awful, it seems like their's so much tension between the actors because of the Charlie sheen incident in real life.

Comedy Central are killing it, they show repeat after repeat after repeat, its like their deliberately trying to make people sick of watching it.

:lol: That's true. Spent the last few months watching every episode, season 1-8, so I'm a bit hooked atm :wub:

I know nothing should surprise me anymore, but i see in todays DR that the tims are once again writing to the SFA to demand an explanation for the penalty on Sunday. Now most teams would as a famous ex shellick manager would say "take it on the chin and move on". However this mob dont do that, cast your mind back to last August and the "unlucky" circumstances that the green and grey Wembley wizards crashed out of the Champions leauge. Now trailing 2-0 from their own home game and going to the Emirates is hard enough, but not for this team who were dubbed the "harlem globetrotters" of football. The game was already over as a contest unless your a beggar that is and when Arsenal were awarded a penalty kick for a dive then you knew the next day it would be bedlam.

Well the tims never let us down that day and duly complianed and the SFA got involved and within 5 days Eduardo had a 2 game ban. Now this season we had an inquiry into last weeks penalty award that was then CORRECTLY overturned, and now Kirk Broadfoot who despite minimal contac WAS still fouled by the swedish bloke.

As the old saying goes Always cheated, never defeated.

Thank fuck i am not one of them

I really don't think scrawling "wee wur pyoor cheated so wee wir" in crayon on a used betting slip can really be classed as "letter writing" mate. :pipe:

I wonder if they included in their letter the desicions the ref got wrong in regards to tackles on Naismith Papac and Shagger?

I mean they wouldn't want to sound bias in an official letter would they?

This is what you would hope mate, there is no way you can just point to one wrong decision in the match

I can honestly say I have never experienced anything like this from any other football club, the dummies have well and truly been spat out and they're making themselves look like right bell-ends now. As you say anyone else would just take it on the chin and move on, but this mob just don't know when to stop, its ridiculous. The SFA should haul them over the board in my opinion. Won't happen though.

It's fine them writing a letter in regards to falling standards of refs in the game, I'd agree with them, but to single out only the decisions that didnt go their way is doing nothing but encouraging their spastic fans to get up to what they've been getting up to.

Archived