Am I in the wrong

papaguy51

Well it has to be Rangers for me but then again i'm English!

I genuinely hope the Scots get through, even though i know quite a few of you lads don't want England to qualify ;)

Good luck. :beer2:

i hope england get through and you are right there is lots of english fans where i stay that want scotland to get through.

I've stated on here before i would rather see Scotland win the World Cup than Rangers win the Champions League. I love my club and i love my country, but i just feel my upbringing is the reason i feel so strongly for Scotland. I was brought up to Love Scotland and i grew to love Rangers as none of my family were Rangers fans. I'm as big a Rangers fan as they come and follow the Gers everywhere, of which i cant say the same about Scotland, but Saturday will be a bigger game to me than any Rangers game i have been to due to the passion i have for my country. All i can say is that i am so happy that i can now cheer so many of Rangers players in the national team and when it comes to the St Mirren game i hope i will be cheeringf on Rangers as much as i did for Scotland this Saturday

Well it has to be Rangers for me but then again i'm English!

I genuinely hope the Scots get through, even though i know quite a few of you lads don't want England to qualify ;)

Good luck. :beer2:

i hope england get through and you are right there is lots of english fans where i stay that want scotland to get through.

England not qualifying would give the fans and the media a wake-up call in that they're not as good as they think they are!

As others have said, i see no reason why support of either has to be exclusive. The results of your country have no bearing in the results of the club so supporting both does no harm.

Show passion for your club, show passion for your country.

ALBA GU BRATH

I have shared loyalties, i have actually written an essay in the past where, although i tried to pick a side, had to conclude that i couldn't, and supported both equally.

As others have said, i see no reason why support of either has to be exclusive. The results of your country have no bearing in the results of the club so supporting both does no harm.

Show passion for your club, show passion for your country.

ALBA GU BRATH

Alba Gu Brath?

Sure you don't mean erin go bragh :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

Seriously though, I don't feel anything for Scotland. I don't know why but I just have never felt it.

I do not get anywhere near the nerves pre a big Scotland match as I do a Rangers one. Nor do I get the same joy should Scotland win as I do a Rangers win.

I want Scotland to do well, of course I do, but compare them to Rangers there is only one winner.