Would you die for rangers

kirkiebear

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Simply because they have given a meaning to my life from an early age. All throughout school they kept me going. I used to wait eagerly for every weekend to come so i could see the Rangers.

And now i work to earn the money to watch the Rangers. Therefore if there was no Rangers my life would have no meaning anyway so i would give my life so that others like me could continue to love their club.

Call me sad but Rangers are my life.

No. What a ridiculous concept. Any fan who will accept death if the club was to carry on is either insane or deluding themselves.

For god sake guys get some perspective.

That is your oppinion Danny. Don't brand people as "insane" just because they feel differently.Forsome of us, Rangers IS life.

just putting a question forward to see how many actually would. Personally, im only 16 atm, so ive still got alot to experience and learn in life, so not now, but if i was really really old, and had a really bad illness, then yes.

It was an excellent question in terms of what it revealed about the mentality of some people.

No. What a ridiculous concept. Any fan who will accept death if the club was to carry on is either insane or deluding themselves.

That is your oppinion Danny. Don't brand people as "insane" just because they feel differently.Forsome of us, Rangers IS life.

I think the day you face the choice is the day you realise you were wrong to answer what you have above.

This is the same craziness as choosing Rangers above your own family.

I make no apologies about feeling this strongly over this issue.

I think the day you face the choice is the day you realise you were wrong to answer what you have above.

I would die for my family too. Without question. But if it wasn't for Rangers then i am the type of person who would sit aroundand do nothing with my life. But because i know that i need money to follow the club, i have the motivation to better myself. That is just my situation, it has gotten me through some pretty harsh times.

What's that old saying: Those who don't understand, don't matter.

In the unlikely situation that you would have to sacrifice your own life for rangers to continue, would you?

You would die for your Family that goes without saying ! But for Rangers to continue and the only way for that to happen was self sacrifice ? Yes of course I would do it ! :sherlock:

I would die for my family too. Without question. But if it wasn't for Rangers then i am the type of person who would sit aroundand do nothing with my life. But because i know that i need money to follow the club, i have the motivation to better myself. That is just my situation, it has gotten me through some pretty harsh times.

Wait, you'd die for Rangers because your desire to watch them made you better yourself and make money?

What's that old saying: Those who don't understand, don't matter.

Which is just as incorrect as what Shankly said.