Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

Ok maybe using the word "bigot" was a bit rash, it was said in the heat of the moment as I was getting quite a bit peeved off with all the negativity that is flying around. As far as I'm concerned it is an extremely narrow minded individual who wouldn't want a player signed because they played for their biggest rivals, or they kissed that particular shirt, as one member said he "wouldn't want him if he scored 50 goals", that reasoning is childish, idiotic and is a problem with quite a few fans who are supposed to support the club, and a true fan should give support to any player who pulls on the jersey, irrespective of who they used to play for.

As I had also stated in a previous post, I don't think he is good enough purely on footballing terms, but if by some miracle his scoring tally at the end of the season was in double figures, with a high percentage of assists, or during games his running and movement opened up defences for others to score, I would be not only extremely amazed and dumbfounded but I would love it to happen.

Again we find someone else defining what makes a real fan. Who are you to tell me that I am not a 'true fan' because I don't want someone who has played for our most hated rivals?

If you have made your bed by signing for them, then you lie in it. There is no going back. If that is idiotic, then so be it.

Tell me, were you around when Mo Johnston signed for us? Right from under the nose of him re-signing for Celtic, he did well for us, wonder what forums would have been like then if they existed?

As far as I'm concerned anybody who pulls on the Rangers jersey should be given our full support, if at the end of the day they don't perform then they are entitled to some stick purely because of that not for who they used to play for.

Yes that is idiotic as far as I'm concerned, like it or not it looks likely he is going to be a Rangers player, and he as a Rangers player and Rangers as a team should be supported.

No I wasn't around when MoJo signed, but had I been then I wouldn't have wanted him either!

I didn't say I wasn't going to give him my full support, although admittedly I will find it hard to cheer on someone with a past like his.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to Rangers Kenny. :rangers:

Now, prove all your critics wrong and do well for us. Otherwise I'll hate you too. :craphead:

Im no welcoming him until he scores goals into celtic, and kisses our badge several times.

If he does not, i will ALWAYS hate the idiot.

This story, from the opening poster FF21, is actually no different to what Muff posted before I went to bed last night.

Its just the title that is eye-catching.

He won't get my full support, ever.

Just the same way Ostenstad, Capucho, Sionko etc never got my full support for turning up at our club and taking our money that I'll maybe never earn, while being distinctly pish and not caring one bit for the badge.

Just the same way Ostenstad, Capucho, Sionko etc never got my full support for turning up at our club and taking our money that I'll maybe never earn, while being distinctly pish and not caring one bit for the badge.

Apparently he is taking a significant pay cut to play for Rangers which he could have continued to earn whilst still at Derby? :unsure:

Like any other player who does play for us I hope he does well, even though I won't be holding my breath! :)

As far as I'm concerned anybody who pulls on the Rangers jersey should be given our full support, if at the end of the day they don't perform then they are entitled to some stick purely because of that not for who they used to play for.

Nail on the head, back of the net, spot on etc :rangers:

Apparently he is taking a significant pay cut to play for Rangers which he could have continued to earn whilst still at Derby? :unsure:

Like any other player who does play for us I hope he does well, even though I won't be holding my breath! :)

Aye, I'm sure he's going to struggle on that £10k a week :lol:

I hope he falls flat on his ugly permatanned face and fucks off at Christmas.

You can't compare Khenny Miller to Mo Johnstone.

Apparently you can if it supports your argument.

Maybe Walter's trying to recreate the 9IAR team. A poaching cunt (McCoist / Boyd) and an ex Tim (Mojo / Miller) up front.

No I wasn't around when MoJo signed, but had I been then I wouldn't have wanted him either!

I didn't say I wasn't going to give him my full support, although admittedly I will find it hard to cheer on someone with a past like his.

You'll need to forgive me, I know reading something can come across different to the context it is actually meant at times, but to me that response sounds slightly contradictory?

I don't think people will have to worry that much, as I don't think he will provide the necessities to be a succes and therefor no-one will have to give him that much support.

Well... *folds arms*

Lets hope he is as shit as Weir eh?

I'l just sit back and see the hilarious replies a coming :pipe:

I hope you're right outlaw mate, hope you're right.

At least Weir had always been a classy player.

Apparently you can if it supports your argument.

Maybe Walter's trying to recreate the 9IAR team. A poaching cunt (McCoist / Boyd) and an ex Tim (Mojo / Miller) up front.

As I said it wasn't about quality I was talking about, it's the fact that MoJo was also an ex Celt.

I'd agree you can't compare them in terms of footballing class, but you most certainly can compare the situation surrounding their arrival at the club after playing for celtic.

I hope Miller does brilliantly for us at the second time of asking - and I really hope he sticks a few in the sellik pokey :rangers:

You'll need to forgive me, I know reading something can come across different to the context it is actually meant at times, but to me that response sounds slightly contradictory?

If I was born I would not have wanted MoJo. I don't want Miller, nor do I want any player who has pulled on the Celtc shirt.

If I was born I would not have wanted MoJo. I don't want Miller, nor do I want any player who has pulled on the Celtc shirt.

That's something we'll never agree on then :lol: as I don't care about where a player comes from or who they used to play for only that they do a job for us and help us win more trophies. :beer2:

Khenny Miller is also a complete and utter dickhead. He slated the club after he left for Wolves, he also rejected Rangers for celtc and called them a bigger club.

Terms are still to be agreed but Mhiller wants the move....we dont fukn want him tho. Why would you even bother signing for a club that you have slated and got it right up them when scoring and when the majority of fans 'hate' you?

That's something we'll never agree on then :lol: as I don't care about where a player comes from or who they used to play for only that they do a job for us and help us win more trophies. :beer2:

You seem to be blindly backing Miller here.

Have you seen his scoring record? Even in the SPL? No better than what we've got.

I don't hate Kenny Miller i just think he's fuckin pish.

Miller Boyd up front next season will be like playing Boyd up himself.........Wattie's obsession with buying average Scottish players is really starting to grind on me.

Broadfoot,Gow,Miller,Reynolds?,Berra?..........the world doesn't stop at the border Walter

Well... *folds arms*

Lets hope he is as shit as Weir eh?

I'l just sit back and see the hilarious replies a coming :pipe:

I hope you're right outlaw mate, hope you're right.

At least Weir had always been a classy player.

:P I usually am in the end mate

See, I never rated Weir, ever! but, he seemed to blossom at us.

Am finding the whole thing quite amusing, in a way, its like mojo-lite!

I didnt accept Mo until the 89th minute goal against the tims, tbh, even then i was wary. And, of course you can compare them... both Scottish, both divide crossers, both ugly

The perverse thing about it is, everything is presumption. There is a good chance he may be shite, then again, he may be great. It is within the realms of possibility, that he and Boyd up front would destroy SPL defences (our bread and butter), given Boydie doesnt run, and miller cant shoot! on paper, its a good partnership. Much as i dislike the guy, the over riding thought in my head at the moment is Craig Moore! He was gash! then, went to crystal palace (i think), came back, and was a great player

Hey, maybe its a long running plan, and, we sent him to the tims to be shit and de-rail them? haha thats no crazier than some of the theories on here at times