Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

It's a disgrace that Walter Smith is moving for Khenny Miller. He's gone down big time in my estimations.

Why could they not have said earlier, before we renewed our season tickets. Same old pish with Rangers. They dont care about us and the lack of ambition is appauling.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This can't work,no matter how i view it...it can't work.

Of course it can work. If Miller delivers performances worthy of The Rangers - like his best Scotland shows - then he'll win over the majority of fans.

If he comes - good luck to him and getting behind him can only help!

With a bit of luck a fee will not be agreed or if he does sign then someone takes him out on his debut and he never plays again.

this signing will spit the support in two.

lol

yea those who dont want him cos hes shite

and

those who dont want him cos hes played for celtic

though

some of us are bigger human beings than that lot, they dont want him because hes shite and he used to play for celtic, hats off to these guys, crossing the divide and all.

Ive had the same seat in the Bill Struth stand for 22 yrs now

It's only been the Bill Struth Stand for a few years. ;)

Oh shit what was it called before that, let me think eh :rolleyes:

Hunt this fcukwit back his clatty hole in the garngad ! He's a fcukin bore alang wie the rest o' his Rangers obsessed tribe ! :sherlock:

He's got a good user name though BD. I've walked behind a banner of him one or several times. ;) :crabflag:

(tu) Great user name mate and there's no way the skank could live up to it ! :sherlock:

I have been strongly against this signing from the start. But it now looks certain to happen and I will give Kenny Miller my 100 per cent backing, like any other Rangers player.

I believe that he has the right attributes to bring out the very best in Kris Boyd. I expect them to form a very dangerous and successful partnership next season.

Walter knows what he is doing, and if Walter believes Miller will help us bring the title back to Ibrox, I have no reason to doubt him. In Walter we trust. Bring the title home. :rangers:

What was the point in kidding on you were 'against' the signing of Miller if you were just going to change your mind and back it as soon as it became reality that it would happen?

Pointless, in my view anyway.

its nothin short of shocking!! not good enough for celtic but smith can once again see something in him like he can with cousin when he is a lazy bastard, adam who is just shite, broadfoot who i like (simply isnt near the required standard) mcculloch who has offered next to nothing, theres a few others who are borderline that he insists on playin, but i wont go there

oh and our BEST by a country mile striker and top goalscorer can hardly get a game

i see a pattern.....miller = another one of smiths mates, the massive infrastructure of scouts doesnt extend beyond his ex int team members........pathetic

MILLER GTF

but since it looks like its gonna happen, he better come up with the goods, for smiths and his own sake otherwise they are both FIRMLY up shit creek

I have been strongly against this signing from the start. But it now looks certain to happen and I will give Kenny Miller my 100 per cent backing, like any other Rangers player.

I believe that he has the right attributes to bring out the very best in Kris Boyd. I expect them to form a very dangerous and successful partnership next season.

Walter knows what he is doing, and if Walter believes Miller will help us bring the title back to Ibrox, I have no reason to doubt him. In Walter we trust. Bring the title home. :rangers:

What was the point in kidding on you were 'against' the signing of Miller if you were just going to change your mind and back it as soon as it became reality that it would happen?

Pointless, in my view anyway.

I haven't changed my mind, I still believe there are much better strikers in our price range. My point was that I would support Miller 100 per cent if we sign him, and hopefully he would be a success alongside Boyd. :unionflag:

I just seen it on SSN there. Also just checked a Derby forum and they reckon it will be done by Friday.

this is bad shit muff at least i might get my handicap down with all the free saturdays im gonna have

It is an utter disgrace and I am disgusted in Walter Smith and Ally McCoist.

At least I will save a hell of a lot of money.

I haven't had my payments took out yet and I sit in the Main Stand, but because they're moving me they won't take any money until I accept a seat.

As for Miller, words fail me. I feel physically sick at the thought of that cunt signing.

Its looking all but a done deal now, the only plus i can see is Miller will have to be at the very top of his game at all times, he will know his signing is probably the most unpopular ever and he will have to burst a gut to prove everyone wrong.

He will get cut no slack from the bears, its not much but its the only positive i can find in this transfer.

It also shows what a stubborn auld fecker Smith is as well, imo his stubborness cost us large last season.

I'm also so, so disappointed in Walter Smith. For a man I regard so highly, he has went down enormously in my book.

i was clinging to some hope that something would go wrong in this deal, but sadly it seems not be the case, and i'm fuckin raging with murray and smith for doing this to us, not only did he sign for the mhanks over us, but he's fuckin murder as a striker and i cant see how we are supposed to compete if this is the 'quality' we are going to be signing, it's a fuckin disgrace and a boot in the chuckies to every single bear on this fuckin planet,

murray you are a fuckin shame to our club