Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

I'm still of the opinion that if Miller played for other than Celtic then this move would have happened a year ago.

This move has been the worst kept secret in Scotland since early December and as well the reason that you suggested DerbyGers, I think another reason that Miller has been a lazy bastard for you is that he was moving to us, so he was happy to not try a leg, while taking the £30,000 a week that you pay him.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still of the opinion that if Miller played for other than Celtic then this move would have happened a year ago.

This move has been the worst kept secret in Scotland since early December and as well the reason that you suggested DerbyGers, I think another reason that Miller has been a lazy bastard for you is that he was moving to us, so he was happy to not try a leg, while taking the £30,000 a week that you pay him.

You might be right there mate. To be honest, the only time I have ever seen the guy perform IS under WS.

I do think that there is no way he is being looked at as the main striker, not a chance in hell, but, it is possible he can do the running for Boyd, or also as a squad player.

Compare him to JCD and Cousin... he would last 90 mins, and, would chase a ball, so, theres an improvement hahaha

You might be right there mate. To be honest, the only time I have ever seen the guy perform IS under WS.

I do think that there is no way he is being looked at as the main striker, not a chance in hell, but, it is possible he can do the running for Boyd, or also as a squad player.

Compare him to JCD and Cousin... he would last 90 mins, and, would chase a ball, so, theres an improvement hahaha

At least they both hit double figures this season.

Miller will be lucky to get 6 or 7 with his finishing (td)

well I suppose some one has to do the headless chicken role may as well be Miller. Charlie has the 'canny pass' role, Cousin had the 'canny be bothered' one :craphead:

And Broadfoot has the 'canny get any worse' role :craphead:

Well it is going to be a sad day when he signs. Might as well face the fact he is going to. Support him in his role and hope WS gets the absolute best out of him when he plays.

He is going to be a Rangers player and I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he starts playing piss. So he'll get the benefit of the doubt from me until the first pre-season game

Kenny Miller's return to Rangers has moved closer with the news the Derby striker is in talks with the Ibrox club.

Thats in tonights evening times at the bottom of the mark reynolds story.

So we must have had our bid accepted then? :(

well I suppose some one has to do the headless chicken role may as well be Miller. Charlie has the 'canny pass' role, Cousin had the 'canny be bothered' one :craphead:

can you promise he wont get any worse

here's hoping his role for next season is "canny get a game"

:(:ph34r: :angry2: :2g: :smurf: :bum1: :gallows: :brian: :sadness: :van_morrison_is_moderately_angr :crab_robert:

Rino isn't pleased at this news either!

:(:ph34r: :angry2: :2g: :smurf: :bum1: :gallows: :brian: :sadness: :van_morrison_is_moderately_angr :crab_robert:

Rino isn't pleased at this news either!

Boab, set Rino on him as soon as he is unveiled

here's hoping his role for next season is "canny get a game"

no that roles reserved for both Boyd and Novo

DERBY chief executive Adam Pearson expects Kenny Miller to finalise his £2 million return to Rangers next week.

Pearson has now thrashed out a transfer fee with the Ibrox side and has given the Scotland star permission to open talks with his former side over the weekend.

The Rams’ transfer supremo also revealed he had three serious enquiries and another firm offer for Miller but the ex-Celtic player told him he wasn’t interested because he wants to return to

Rangers and is prepared to drop his wage demands to make it happen.

Unless another club comes in and makes an offer we can’t refuse then Kenny will end up at Rangers

Derby chief executive Adam Pearson

Pearson said: “I would think will be finalised next week.

“The two clubs have agreed a deal and we are reasonably happy with the package, so it is now down to Kenny to sort things out with Rangers.

SEARCH FOOTBALL for:

“We have given him permission to talk to Rangers and he will be doing that over the weekend or at the start of next week.

“There has been a bit of delay because Kenny is away on holiday and his agent has also been tied up with other deals.

“I don’t envisage any problems because Kenny is keen to go to Rangers and Rangers are keen to sign him so I expect the deal to go through.â€

Olympiakos, Roma, Villarreal have also been linked with a move for the 28-year-old but Pearson has had to tell them they are wasting their time.

Pearson added: “There has been a lot of interest in Kenny.

“There has been a lot of speculation but we have had one firm offer and three serious enquires about signing him but Kenny told us he wasn’t interested because he wants to go to Rangers.

“So our hands are pretty much tied unless another club comes in and makes an offer we can’t refuse then Kenny will end up at Rangers.â€

Rangers have turned to Miller after a failing to land their top targets like Aston Villa striker Marlon Harewood, Valencia’s Nicola Zigic and St Etienne’s Batefemi Gomis.

Walter Smith is also well aware that a large chunk of the Ibrox support don’t want to see him return to Rangers but is prepared to take the risk as the player served him well for Scotland.

As revealed by Express Sport yesterday Rangers also failed in a bid to land Mark Reynolds from Motherwell, as Smith continues to search for new blood for next season.

So we went from Gomis(who we'd never of got) to Zigic(a cracking player) Harewood(who I also like) to Khenny fukn Miller.

well thats it its just a matter of time, good thing is he's only costing 2 mill and he's taking a wage cut, of how much though? lol aw man im sick to death of Kenny miller, but suppose we'll have to get used to it he'll be here in a couple of days

well thats it its just a matter of time, good thing is he's only costing 2 mill and he's taking a wage cut, of how much though? lol aw man im sick to death of Kenny miller, but suppose we'll have to get used to it he'll be here in a couple of days

He isn't taking a wage cut, his wages got halved from £30k to £15k because they got relegated.

£2m for this lump of shite doh

I dont know why the express even bothered mentioning Bafetimbi Gomis, he'd cost more than our budget and Zigic would not be cheap either.