The Scottish Sun

Davy

it wasn't us who tried to give this man a posthumous knighthood, or held him up as an example of sainthood.

And they named a Stand after him, never forget that.

They glorify him but we are evil bigots when we point out that he was part of a criminal conspiracy.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More pathetic ramblings from Liewell. Great to see that the BJK campaign is now in the press, who have avoided the issue like the plague. Now the interest of the general public will be aroused which will lead to more people knowing that BJK.

I haven't really been a fan of the campaign because i felt that it could harm the club. But if this is the best that the Celtic PR machine can produce to deface us then we are safe. Be under no illusions, Liewell will not put any of his threats into practice. This statement was meant to appease the Celtic fans who are knocking his door down looking for actions. Liewell knows aswell as us that there is nothing he can do to end the BJK campaign except admit the truth. He cannot call us Bigots because it is not sectarian, he cannot report us to the SFA because there is nothing to charge us with and he certainly cannot take us to court because then the truth would come out.

It is a really bad time for Celtic off the field isn't it? Club in turmoil over appointment of John Reid and the truth is spreading about the misdeeds in Celtic's all too controversial history.

it wasn't us who tried to give this man a posthumous knighthood, or held him up as an example of sainthood.

They glorify him but we are evil bigots when we point out that he was part of a criminal conspiracy.

Aye the Stein Stand and the Torbett Toilet, bet you didnae know that :craphead:

Fuckin belter DO. LMFAO.

Yeh, yeh. A paragraph about it is in the Guardian sport section but curiously omitted from the online section. "If it escalates, we will have no option but to do something publicly." If it escalates? I seem to remember us drowning out the Celtic fans with a full 15 minute rendition of BJK last season, how can it escalate much further than that?? What are you going to do exactly Mr Lawwell? "Poisonous, repugnant and despicable." Maybe, but that is a subjective comment. Another poster on here used a different adjective, "true". This is an objective comment, and is indisputable, as evidence was accepted in the High Court on the point that Stein knew about the scandal years before it was made public. So make it public if you want, Lawwell, it wasn't us who tried to give this man a posthumous knighthood, or held him up as an example of sainthood. But it is us who have the truth on our side. And if you "do something publicly", that truth will reach far more ears than we could.

I've said it before on here many times, I will NEVER accept lectures on morality from supporters or officials of a club who covered up a child molesting scandal for nigh on twenty years. And I will NEVER EVER accept such lectures from those who think that a war-mongering neo-fascist is fit for purpose as the figurehead of their club.

Great post.

Fuckin belter DO. LMFAO.

A new name for the Piggery - The Torbett Toilet, a big fucking sheet with that on it at the new year, that would GIRUY.

as I said in another thread, what exactly does Mr Lawell propose to do? What statute does he imagine is being broken? If he intends to prove slander, does he have the bottle to go to court and allow the entire sex abuse story be discussed?

No, I'm guessing he'll just go crying to the SFA about how nasty our fans are and demand a fine and a ban on the song. Everyone there will fall into line and we'll be branded as Neanderthals.

Fuckin belter DO. LMFAO.

A new name for the Piggery - The Torbett Toilet, a big fucking sheet with that on it at the new year, that would GIRUY.

Loved the days when we used cover the place in toilet roll, it's always been a toilet and always will be. :sherlock:

Guest Andypendek

best thing would be not to sing it for a while

NOT coz lawwell is a big tough guy

NOT coz it's not very nice

NOT coz it may be offensive to the stein family

but coz it has achieved its aim, and to keep going on about it looks like its purely to annoy the tims.

best thing would be not to sing it for a while

NOT coz lawwell is a big tough guy

NOT coz it's not very nice

NOT coz it may be offensive to the stein family

but coz it has achieved its aim, and to keep going on about it looks like its purely to annoy the tims.

Celtic knew, not just a few

let's move the spotlight off BJK

I've been saying for a while it has served its purpose

Unfortunately Liewell has laid down a gauntlet I think too many bears will refuse to resist

Remember Mc'Squeels words.....'It was an open secret'

Oh Celtic Knew, not just a few

Anyone else on here old enough to remember the disgusting tic fans chanting about Richard Gough?

God knows where that ridiculous story came from and in fairness to the media I seem to recall they paid it the attention it deserved and treated it with contempt. Wonder if they'll do the same with this?

Anyone else on here old enough to remember the disgusting tic fans chanting about Richard Gough?

God knows where that ridiculous story came from and in fairness to the media I seem to recall they paid it the attention it deserved and treated it with contempt. Wonder if they'll do the same with this?

I remember it well, too young to remember how the mhedia played it though

What can't be denied is what they sang was complete fabrication, BJK is not

Though I'd be happy for us to drop it as it has run it's course and served its purpose

Remember Mc'Squeels words.....'It was an open secret'

Whats this about?

I assume he means that it was meant to be a secret, but more people in Celtic Park knew about it, not just Jock Stein.

It was cooked up by some real hard core bigots in (IIRC) The Brazen Head in The Gorbals. They discussed it openly on terroristminded in the days before we all realised that the other side are always watching the message boards.

It was a complete fabrication with absolutely no basis in fact.

Unlike BJK.

Like it or no, there is solid evidence.

He knew alright.

Lets have a go at John Reid for being an IRA symathiser then having the cheek to contribute to a War on Terror and fabricating WMD's.

They have a criminal as chairman......again

Exactly mate!

Just call them War Crimes FC!

Also, Findlay left for being caught singing the Billy Boys. Reid sings and spreads IRA songs and is notorious for it.

What do Celtic do? Make him Chairman!!! FFS! doh

as I said in another thread, what exactly does Mr Lawell propose to do? What statute does he imagine is being broken? If he intends to prove slander, does he have the bottle to go to court and allow the entire sex abuse story be discussed?

No, I'm guessing he'll just go crying to the SFA about how nasty our fans are and demand a fine and a ban on the song. Everyone there will fall into line and we'll be branded as Neanderthals.

Liewell needs to seek some legal advce and he wil soon be told that it is not slanderous to make comments about the dead, even when they are true and moreso, deponed in lawful court records. What a nasty and stupid fool !

It's obviously very much an achilles heel, oterwise, why would they give it the oxygen of publicity....keep up the good work !!

Perhaps, Peter Tatchell will make an appearance at the piggery to arrest the war criminal and bigot Reid.