Celtic v Hibs

Stuart_RFC

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

even if they do manage to scrape their usual lucky as fuck 2 goals. the fact remains, they are a bad lot, they are there for the taking, and if we can get through these group of games then get a result v them at CP, the league will be all but over.

If we cant win the league this season then it would be nothing short of scandelous as its being put on a plate for us

well thats true, but i guess it all depends on what we do and what they do in the january window.. and then also winning games.

they also might bring in a new manager... your only as good as your last game. and in Strachans case his last 5.

Strachan must stay then :lol:

Would be interesting if WGS puts any new signings in that defence, straight into the game against us.

Bad idea?

IMO yes.. to stick a new defensive pairing in for the 1st time in an OF game is suicidal IMO.. so i hope they do it :D

Would be interesting if WGS puts any new signings in that defence, straight into the game against us.

Bad idea?

IMO yes.. to stick a new defensive pairing in for the 1st time in an OF game is suicidal IMO.. so i hope they do it :D

Can they really be any worse? :pipehorse:

They're all booing the Reverend Mike McC, always looking for a scapegoat!

Blame your manager, your team, your board and of course, yourselfs. Shower of sh*te bastards!

:lol:

Thanks Jadams for the link, away to take the dog out for a walk round the block (tu)

Mind and pick up his crap and paste onto a tarriers door handle.

Would have...

But the wee man didn't pooh! :craphead: