Could be singing Championi come January 2 ?

BLUEDIGNITY

One game at a time, that starts today. I wont be singing anything like that until it's mathematically impossible for anyone to over take us.

It's only our's to throw away tho.

I'm going to err on the side of caution with this shout people.

Too often have I said the league is ours just to see us getting pumped in our next match.

Although it is ours to lose now. Two games in hand and we'll be top of the league if we win them. Unfortunately, we have a run of really tough games before we play said games in hand,

Hibs beat us at Ibrox so it'll be tough going there. And Aberdeen always raise their game against us,

When we beat them at Septic park, the title is only ours to lose. :D

The title is ours to lose already. If we don't win enough games, then we've chucked it. Strachan's lived a charmed life, I strongly suspect that his luck is over. They're not finished, but they are there for the taking and we really should be able to do it, considering how poor they are. We can't gift them it three years on the trot. We just can't!

I said last season that if Strachan and his players were given a decent challenge then they'd struggle and crumble. They are and their luck look's like its running out.

Time to put big pressure on them, starting today. Then they face a trip to Tannadice on Tuesday. United have been p*sh as of late(they are always p*sh until we play them)but Levein will be looking to bounce back after a bad run of results.