SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

1 Vote away from administration in the past, also it could be in excess of £100million to buy the club. According to some.

i just wish AJ Or Bain would come out and tell us the situation, and also what it would take to be baught over.

1 Vote away from administration in the past, also it could be in excess of £100million to buy the club. According to some.

i just wish AJ Or Bain would come out and tell us the situation, and also what it would take to be baught over.

Well if these reports are on the mark, we should be hearing something by the end of the week.

Nacho Novo is going to go, according to DJ.

which probably means he will stay :rolleyes:

Probably, but personally I hope we don't give Novo a new contract.

Agree mate, he may love the club but players should be at this club on ability. he should be out the door with Broadfoor, Smith, Beasley etc.

Well if these reports are on the mark, we should be hearing something by the end of the week.

another 4 days of worrying :anguish:

another 4 days of worrying :anguish:

One thing is for sure, season ticket renewal deadline is the 7th of May. So normally they are something on the horizon to temp people at the last minute.

So I would say... before the 7th we will hear something. :sherlock:

Haha true mate. but the guy just gave a big GIRUY to Gweedy haha,

Thats the thing mate Boss put up the finances, now im not realy sure but if your accounts are falsified then its a criminal offence. But fuck it if they can get there kicks off hoping we go into administration then good luck to them10310.gif

Some F*nian bastard mumping his gums about our world record of 53 titles, saying that it doesnt count for anything as we play in the spl.

If a better man had been in charge ov the hoops, they would have won the title.

Why dont you go home ya bitter wee coont!!!! watp :wink:

This tim is full of excuses, Celtic lost the league. Not Rangers winning it :lol:

I think youll find celtic didnt loose the title, Referees, Linesmen, The Government and Nasa all conspired to stop celtic from winning it because we're so skint.

This tim is full of excuses, Celtic lost the league. Not Rangers winning it :lol:

I think youll find celtic didnt loose the title, Referees, Linesmen, The Government and Nasa all conspired to stop celtic from winning it because we're so skint.

Yep as I said a lot of excuses :lol: