SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

jim delacunt wants to know where rangers got the money from. taig bastard

2 consecutive titles, 2 consecutive entries to champs league, thommo, wilson out, full houses, unlike the san giro...................list goes on

we are MINTED :)

(tu)

Tim`s arses really making buttons on radio tonight. They really do have a inexhaustible capacity to talk shite. I really did not thing they were so worried about our financial affairs, they should worry about their own club and who their next manager will be come Christmas

delacunt is sounding very bitter, more bitter than peter mcguire in fact

:)

Possibly a bit sensitive there flecky, i think that Delahunt has actually made the Clyde show pretty boring now, he is there to link the pundits & the callers but the show has lost it's spark that Pater Martin brought to it (no matter his viewpoints)

Possibly a bit sensitive there flecky, i think that Delahunt has actually made the Clyde show pretty boring now, he is there to link the pundits & the callers but the show has lost it's spark that Pater Martin brought to it (no matter his viewpoints)

sensitive? <cr>

hes a bitter T*rrier cunt, they both are

maybe boring, but his envy and hatred is glaringly obvious

(tu)

this guy clearly doesnt know Boyd made up his mind months ago.

He sounded like a right idiot and he wasn't the only one asking this question tonight. Clearly knows nothing about football. Apart from "scorin goals wins yeh games a fitba".