SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Peter Martin - How sad would it be if the guy walked out in front of a bus?

He started the program by claiming that Peter Reid 'had the media eating out of his hand all day.'

Would make ye fucking sick!

preid6.gif

:craphead:

Peter Martin - How sad would it be if the guy walked out in front of a bus?

He started the program by claiming that Peter Reid 'had the media eating out of his hand all day.'

Would make ye fucking sick!

preid6.gif

:craphead:

Oops :blush:

Peter 'Monkey Heed' Reid.

FFS RR are still talking about James McCarthy

I was hearing that McCarthy wasn't told that he wasn't good enough.

In fact, I was hearing that coaches within the actual Scotland set up at the time, took the huff with Accies and flat out refused to pick ANY of their players for Scotland.

So its not like McCarthy had the chance to change the coaches minds, they were already made.

Who knows how long they'd be in charge for?

I still back the wee fella in all of this if thats the mentality of the idiots in charge.

Good thing the coaches changed and got McArthur involved wi the under 21's, about 4 years later than he should have been involved wi the under age squads!

In fact, I was hearing that coaches within the actual Scotland set up at the time, took the huff with Accies and flat out refused to pick ANY of their players for Scotland.

So its not like McCarthy had the chance to change the coaches minds, they were already made.

I still back the wee fella in all of this if thats the mentality of the idiots in charge.

Good thing the coaches changed and got McArthur involved wi the under 21's, about 4 years later than he should have been involved wi the under age squads!

I heard that McCarthy only ever wanted to play for ROI, the Scotland story is just a cover story to get the heat off him.

I heard that McCarthy only ever wanted to play for ROI, the Scotland story is just a cover story to get the heat off him.

Nah, I've not been hearing that but then different people know different things ;)

Nah, I've not been hearing that but then different people know different things ;)

Yeah alot of rumours flying about.

But i have it from a great source from Hamilton :ph34r: