SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Its started already tonight...

"It was like Barcelona in Celtic strips on Saturday".

Christ.....ye think they had beat Inter 5-0 the way they are talkin about the performance.

"...We could have went in 9-0 at half time" get a grip

Indeed, I watched the first half of that game prior to leaving for Ibrox.

Celtic were decent, but Motherwell were fucking awful. You'd think Celtic were playing dutch total football from the way some people are going on about it.

This is pish tonight.

An hour long, with wanking over Celtic's 1st half performance, moaning about McManus, who will start for Celtic this Wednesday and then an overly long interview with some Danish guy.

Its really been worth tuning into. RR is going on soon, but I doubt that will be much better.

Darryl Broadfoot.... The SPL don't have any bottle to do anything!

Kilmarnock fans got ejected from Ibrox for songs sung against Rangers

when they were 1 nil up on saturday, Killie fans were singing " tell all the h*** you know, we re top of the league and their no"

I thought that h*** was deemed sectarian?

when they were 1 nil up on saturday, Killie fans were singing " tell all the h*** you know, we re top of the league and their no"

Well according to D.Broadfoot.... Kilmarnock fans got ejected for songs sung at Ibrox!

Well according to D.Broadfoot.... Kilmarnock fans got ejected for songs sung at Ibrox!

Spoke to a Killie fan whose pal was kicked out for shouting dirty orange bastards!

Spoke to a Killie fan whose pal was kicked out for shouting dirty orange bastards!

that's out of order, the oompa loompas should not be subject to such abuse

Darryl Broadfoot says Rangers have the biggest problem with their fans - has this guy ever heard celtic fans at a celtic away game?

Did you not listen to what he said?

He was saying Rangers have a problem and have been targeted since Villarreal....But he was at Firpark on Saturday and after 10minutes, the Celtic fans were singing pro IRA songs and nothing is being done by the SPL or the Police!

He also said it's time the SPL looked at all clubs in the SPL not just one club