SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

snide 1,all it is,is a paul lambert interview,what a load of shite.That's cos that big fat taig peter mguire is hurting that's why there no letting any fans phone in.Fucking bigots the lot of them.

snide 1,all it is,is a paul lambert interview,what a load of shite.That's cos that big fat taig peter mguire is hurting that's why there no letting any fans phone in.Fucking bigots the lot of them.

Was just going to check ssb out, cheers for the heads up :wink:

RR has my vote over those radio catolic anyday

Ano mate but once it's a break on RR i turn it over to hear what there saying on snide 1 (tu)

Ano mate but once it's a break on RR i turn it over to hear what there saying on snide 1 (tu)

I'm switching between RR and the RR from last night lol still not heard it

It was comedy gold last night,wee poor aiden is good for a laugh :lol:(tu):lol:

It was comedy gold last night,wee poor aiden is good for a laugh :lol:(tu):lol:

About 15 mins from the end anyway, what age wis that wee Aiden lol he's legendary.