Bring Back SEBO!

i cant help wondering is he our worst no9 or was it flo,id go for flo

I think you should look at the goal ratio Flo had for us then cast your mind back to Billy Urqhart or Ally Scott who were terrible but still miles better than Sebo. I know you will remember these two!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sebo is a guy who identifies him self with the team, the fans and the history of the club he plays at. I can tell u that as I have experienced it at Austria Vienna aswell.

This is makes him unique, since most of the the players nowadays only think about their sallary isntead of the club and the fans. Filip just needs some positive support of the crowd....

I think this should me remembered when judging a player. Maybe even more than his performance.

you've hit it there he also has a good dash of humility and genuineness...

Valenciennes are up to fourth now his team is doing well

this would be the same sebo who went into the celtic dressing room and swapped shirts with his buddy jaroprick! then brought it into the rangers dressingroom! The man has no idea about our history! The show of affection for the fans is only to cover up his obvious lack of ability!

Only reason Valenciennes is doing well is because they have seen sense and put the diddy on the bench

The show of affection for the fans is only to cover up his obvious lack of ability!

This show of affection for the fans used to generate a noisy support for him - even when he was not playing but only warming up next 2 the pitch.

'Fila9' did more than the average player. He ran more and gave his very best all the time.

Honestly m8, what do you want more?

I am sure he would have scored more if he was given more opportunities to do so.

It's the same thing with his performances at Austria Vienna. He didn't show any significant skills in the season where he played for Austria. He started to become one of our bests when several other players injured and he got the chance to play more often. All I can tell you is that it would have been very hard to become champion in 2006 without Sebo.

The show of affection for the fans is only to cover up his obvious lack of ability!

Honestly m8, what do you want more?

how about a goal! Anyone of us would run around for 90 mins giving it our very best .... that mean we all get to play for Rangers??

Sell him to the fuckin Dandy!

I think in all honesty Sebo is the worst player i've ever seen at Ibrox.

Be carefull, I got slated for the same comment last season; but you are correct.

You guys must be young - all I'll say is Van Vossen, Capucho was also worse.

Be carefull, I got slated for the same comment last season; but you are correct.

Capucho couldnt kick his own Arse....

Yes I am only 2 months

Past my 58th birthday.

With respect to all, Doc' is far from young in years (tu)

except doc :craphead:

capucho was worse than sebo

except doc :craphead:

capucho was worse than sebo

Come on

I give you

Gregor Stevens

Billy Urquhart

Andy Kennedy