Alexander Kerzhakov

JR

Should Cousin leave, I would love this guy - he has never had the chance at Sevilla and always impressed me when I saw him play for Zenit...maybe Dick Advocaat can sell Rangers to him... :)

Russia international Alexander Kerzhakov has hinted at leaving Sevilla due to a lack of first-team football.

The former Zenit St Petersburg ace has started just four league games for the Liga outfit and is growing disillusioned.

Kerzhakov has hinted his future may lie away from Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, although he is keen to remain in Europe.

"I am not satisfied with the present state of things as I'm determined to have more playing time," he told Sports Express.

"So I could change clubs, although I'd like to continue my career in Europe."

Sky Sports.

He moved from Zenit St P to Sevilla in Dec 2006 for £3.4M and has got 3 goals in 4 starts in La Liga, and grabbed a goal in his only CL start.

At 25 this is the type of player I would love us to go for.

Good shout JR. He'd be a quality signing and he's still only 25 or 26?

Only problem might be his wages.

25 chap, and Im not sure wages would be a problem if he is getting regular first team football and a crack at Europe every year.

(tu) exactly what we are needing, a quality striker who'll do the buisness, only 25. Show a bit of ambition and try to get players like this. Someone for now and the future.

Spurs boss Juande Ramos signed Russia striker Alexander Kerzhakhov while at Seville and could sign the player - offered to West Ham and Manchester City - again. (Various)

Unlucky JR :(

Nothing conclusive there - and the last thing either of those teams need is another striker. At least here he would get a game...and after all...thats all he wants.

Wages are the problem.

tbh i think we will most likely be watching him in the premiership, great player but i think it would be an overly ambitious signing. Which is no bad thing!!!

Unfortunately I think youre right bud, Ive always liked what I've seen of him - he will do well wherever he goes i feel.