Its Australia Day

Shuggy07

I'm sick of the MINORITY that constantly moan about our great Club.

We are no real madrid, Barcalona, Man Utd, be proud of what we are.

12 months ago we were in all sorts, shyte leadership, questionable chairman, dodgy signings PLENTY OF POINTS BEHIND THEM !

Today we are 7 points clear, settled squad (without superstars), brilliant management (that we all dreamed would come back), good accounts....brand new pitch ( ethical decision by the management , backe by the chairman, who pays the bills)

To all you miser fannys....shut the moanin up and put yer crest on yer sleave and cry FOLLOW FOLLOW.

Remember, FOR THERES N OT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS !

Had an Aussie Day Party in Dubai today ( which I have just finished), where I live now, and played that song long and hard......

I am, you are , we Australian....................for all the aussies on here.

12 months ago we were in all sorts, shyte leadership, questionable chairman, dodgy signings PLENTY OF POINTS BEHIND THEM !

Today we are 7 points clear, settled squad (without superstars), brilliant management (that we all dreamed would come back), good accounts....brand new pitch ( ethical decision by the management , backe by the chairman, who pays the bills)

To all you miser fannys....shut the moanin up and put yer crest on yer sleave and cry FOLLOW FOLLOW.

Some of us inevitably worry that we might blow the good position we're in. But maybe some of us should have a little more faith.

For all the Aussies:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fcMuf8wE52k

Well said that man!

Aye .. well said that man.

Tell me - Whats your favourite colour .. Blue!

Whats your wife called ... Sheila!

What do you do on Saturday Afternoon .. Sport!

(sorry couldn't resist.. Happy Aussie Day)