Lets NOT be so NEGATIVE

nvager

There is far too much negativity on the Board today. Yes we have lost A Hutton and he was a great player this past 9 -12 nmonths. Before that???

We can recover. We have a big squad. Murray Park is working - see Hutton - S Smith and A Webster are well on their way again.

Walter has done really well with getting us on top again. It is hard in January, BUT lets trust Walter and see what he comes up with.

HE MAY SURPRISE US!!

KEEP BELIEVING!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

The problem isnt walter. Theres no doubt he'd have loved to keep the talents of Hutton at Ibrox. Its becoming increasingly likely that SDM has forced him out the door and thats where the anger is coming from. We've lost our top performer today and its hard to remain upbeat.

This is an occasion I would congratulate SDM if he did that.

Am I alone in thinking Rangers would have been mad to turn down that amount of money for Hutton?

We are not in a position to turn down these sorts of bids. The club has bills to pay ffs, which season tickets and other revenue streams do not cover adequately, should we not be flattered that we have a player who a club wants to pay so much for?

You don't sell on your best players in the middle of a championship race

He would still attract interest once the league is done and dusted

Reasons to remain positive? I'll wait and see, because right now I couldn't offer anything other than a seriously bleak reply

The problem isnt walter. Theres no doubt he'd have loved to keep the talents of Hutton at Ibrox. Its becoming increasingly likely that SDM has forced him out the door and thats where the anger is coming from. We've lost our top performer today and its hard to remain upbeat.

Am I alone in thinking Rangers would have been mad to turn down that amount of money for Hutton?

We could've asked a lot more if Hutton would win the League with us.

We can get that and possibly more in the summer. I dont see why there was such a rush to force him out

By the summer he could have broken his leg again, he could be pish again who knows?

Take the money and run I say.

We can get that and possibly more in the summer. I dont see why there was such a rush to force him out

By the summer he could have broken his leg again, he could be pish again who knows?

I'm with you on that one

You have to laugh - SDM did NOT force him out the door - Rangers accepted a good bid for him, the player was well courted by Spurs and they let their money (which we cant compete with) do the talking. Great piece of business for the club (for a player many fans would have punted last January for £900k!!)

As I said elsewhere - we sold Van Bronkhurst for £8.5M and survived, we sold Arteta FOR £6M and survived, (and Boomsong for £8M - which now seems like robbery!?).

As the original poster said - lets see this as positive, a great endorsment of Murray Park, SDM and Smith - wish Hutton well and Bring on the HIbs the Hearts and the Celtic !!!

You have to laugh - SDM did NOT force him out the door - Rangers accepted a good bid for him, the player was well courted by Spurs and they let their money (which we cant compete with) do the talking. Great piece of business for the club (for a player many fans would have punted last January for £900k!!)

As I said elsewhere - we sold Van Bronkhurst for £8.5M and survived, we sold Arteta FOR £6M and survived, (and Boomsong for £8M - which now seems like robbery!?).

As the original poster said - lets see this as positive, a great endorsment of Murray Park, SDM and Smith - wish Hutton well and Bring on the HIbs the Hearts and the Celtic !!!

There's a difference though mate and that difference is that GVB, Boumsong and Arteta were all sold when we had a significant amount of time to sign replacements.

With the sale of Hutton only going through now, we don't.

Perhaps there are deals in the pipeline, we don't know. But our fans have every reason to be a bit disgruntled at this news, especially when you consider some of the flops we have panic bought on the final day of various windows in recent years.

I'm with you on that one

And both of us on Minty's side.

What a difference a day makes :D

You don't sell on your best players in the middle of a championship race

So we shouldn't have sold Boumsong?

At the time I said no, but he made it clear he wanted to go..... the circumstances were completely different anyway

Boumsong wanted out, to the point he was willing to fabricate stories of racism

We had a young player, who was playing for the club he loved determined to win silverware, he turned down two offers much to Murrays dismay I believe

But where there's a will theres a way, and by Christ Murray can get his way when he wants it

We are now a weaker side than we were last week, anything less than two class players coming in could prove disastrous for our title hopes

I think your right N Vager. We should be positive and i have faith in WS.

Don't think there's many on here questioning Smiths abilities

It's Murrays ambitions people are mythed by

I think your right N Vager. We should be positive and i have faith in WS.

Don't think there's many on here questioning Smiths abilities

It's Murrays ambitions people are mythed by

Yes i realise this. I am sad to see him go too. My opinion is that maybe the £ signs were flashing with Murray but WS did come out and say that it was up to Alan to choose.

lets all stop gettin down about things, aint lyk celts av went oot an bought 2 superstars!! georgious samaras an poki..toki...koki woteva mizuno!??? the titles stil cumin our direction it wud seem.

lets all stop gettin down about things, aint lyk celts av went oot an bought 2 superstars!! georgious samaras an poki..toki...koki woteva mizuno!??? the titles stil cumin our direction it wud seem.

It's not about signing superstars.

The point that most people are making is that Celtic have strengthened their squad, whereas we are now arguably weaker after selling two of our best players.

It's not about signing superstars.

The point that most people are making is that Celtic have strengthened their squad, whereas we are now arguably weaker after selling two of our best players.

u do av a point, with our fixture chaos i struggle 2 c how the players we av rite now will manage fitness wise. jcd 4 example.

Your right, maybe WS had a plan up his sleeve...the rest of the team were playing bad to make hutton look good so we could flog him off?? :craphead:

:lol:

Honestly maybe some are right, hes just on a good spell, he may become shit after a year or so..