Hutton returns with Spurs. welcome, boo or ignore?

MKGER

Apoliges for yet another hutton post but i was wondering what kind of reception hutton would receive from rangers fans if he were to return to ibrox as an opposition player? personally i believe i warm welcome back from supporters should be reserved for former players who have achieved a certain degree of success as a rangers player and who has left us on good terms i.e lovenkrands, arveladze, gio etc etc. For me hutton hasnt done anything to deserve any kind of special welcome back from the ibrox faithful however to boo him would be a tad harsh!

Why would we boo him?

Silly post

u say that but players have left clubs for better reasons and still found them selves getting abuse upon return. Sherear/blackburn, even though he left to join hes boyhood heroes

gary speed/everton even though he was an everton fan

larsson!!! :P

If you are a narrowminded idiot - Boo

If you recognise a player who overcame injury and poor form to become our highest ever transfer fee player - Cheer

If you are a girl, and didnt fancy him anyway - Ignore :craphead:

Guest The Brown Brogue
Hutton is a proud bluenose.

so proud he left half way through the season for a smaller club and more money

Should you not be more concerned about the shite your manager Strapon is buying?

I would only cheer him. He rejected them twice and got pushed out of the club he loves.

Anyone who boo's him isnt a Rangers fan

Hi Maverick

Explain how you push someone out of a club and in particular, what Rangers did to push Alan Hutton out of the club.

Ta

evens

Apoliges for yet another hutton post but i was wondering what kind of reception hutton would receive from rangers fans if he were to return to ibrox as an opposition player? personally i believe i warm welcome back from supporters should be reserved for former players who have achieved a certain degree of success as a rangers player and who has left us on good terms i.e lovenkrands, arveladze, gio etc etc. For me hutton hasnt done anything to deserve any kind of special welcome back from the ibrox faithful however to boo him would be a tad harsh!

This is the sort of question a dhim would ask.

I'd cheer for certain, He was more or less forced to accept the offer by the club wanting the cash, the fact he rejected the deal twice is something else.

I'm gonna watch him when he plays for spurs, hes gonna be quality player and I'm gonna say "that guy used to play for the Gers" and be bloody proud of it.