Today's Hot Transfer Topics - linked

Canadaready

I love the last day in jan for the transfers. I am 4 hours ahead of the UK and luckily got the day off tommorrow so will try stay up as long as poss.

it's rite anout NOW that it starts to realy heat up. I bet Disgruntled Bear is pacing up and down his house with the "don't fucking talk to me" head on. His Sky controler will be over loading and his PC will be geting pissed off at him pounding the keys!!!

:P

i think we'll get that italian striker..

but what worries me..why did he not come here? we went there? :unsure:

think we;ll get another defender

You are reading too much into that mate. But you could argue that the fact the Smith and Bain are over there proves to the player we are serious about him and it will influence his decision slightly and show we have respect for him.

I love the last day in jan for the transfers. I am 4 hours ahead of the UK and luckily got the day off tommorrow so will try stay up as long as poss.

it's rite anout NOW that it starts to realy heat up. I bet Disgruntled Bear is pacing up and down his house with the "don't fucking talk to me" head on. His Sky controler will be over loading and his PC will be geting pissed off at him pounding the keys!!!

That's me right now :craphead:

That's me right now :craphead:

i will also be staying up, this is an important time for the club. we will stay on top of it!

luke moore is the man we want. more pace than anyone in scotland (aside from beasly) and hes got a knack for finding the ball. he would make an immediate impact playing on a wing and will be able to play as a replacement for darche when darche starts to lose some of his pace.

luke moore is the man we want. more pace than anyone in scotland (aside from beasly) and hes got a knack for finding the ball. he would make an immediate impact playing on a wing and will be able to play as a replacement for darche when darche starts to lose some of his pace.

Have you or anyone else got an opinion on the others?

Caracciolo - Deal Off

Darren Fletcher - Hopeful but no chance

Simon Davies - Don't think we will get him

Franck Queudrue - NOO!!!

Luke Moore - Waste of £3.5 million

Steven Davis seems to be a shot...here is hoping.

THREAD: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=52197

hey mate seen your 4 hrs ahead of the uk will you tell me if rangers have signed anybody and put me out my bloody misery :)