Help rid Youtube of sectarianism against Rangers!

Stardog

Rangers Supporters Trust:

"The term 'h**' has been declared as sectarian by a number of organisations as an offensive term for Protestant (including Nil by Mouth)."

What can you do?

Flag any bigoted videos. It's useless finding them on your own, since Youtube will only take action when a number of people flag a video.

28295627yc6.jpg

What now?

Flag the following videos. Type something similar to "Uses sectarian term (list sectarian words you see in the keywords/title/description here)."

We can check back in a week or so and see how many of these get removed.

â–  Still on Youtube

â–  Still on Youtube

â–  Still on Youtube

â–  Still on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJDHlp6RetY â–  Still on Youtube

â–  Still on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBaKhICuwzY â–  Still on Youtube

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to select the pop-out box to get the extra options at the bottom. There is a religion option in the darker blue part but you can choose whatever you want really, as long as it gets flagged. I've updated the image.

I shall be flagging all these from now on,

Is this message supposed to appear after flagging??

"Per our Community Guidelines, hate speech is specifically defined in reference to "protected groups." "

Either way, I'm probably not the best candidate to take this, habing been charged with sectarianism myself at the last Rangers-Tic game in October :D

But my family root back to Ulster, and my relative is in Rangers HOF so I have a clear conscience!!!

They can call us h*** all they like, it doest bother me in the slightest. Never has and never will.

It should do, the great unwashed have done everything in their power to demonize us and strip us of our ability to label them anything naughty.

They have sarted something they just didn't think through, silly bastards

They can call us h*** all they like, it doest bother me in the slightest. Never has and never will.

It should do, the great unwashed have done everything in their power to demonize us and strip us of our ability to label them anything naughty.

Oh yeah, it looks to have really backfired on them :rolleyes:

It's early yet. :)

I hate being called a h**. Especially when the term is so inaccurate when describing a proud British and Scottish Rangers fan. A country who stood side by side with their English, Welsh and Ulster brothers to defeat the real "h***" in WW2. Meanwhile the jolly craicsters who call us h*** proffess to love a country who aided and abetted the Nazis and hid from justice certain high-ranking Nazis when the War was over.

If anyone should be described as h*** it is those scumbags.

Don't flag the videos, let the world see just how vile they are. If you want to help then send each of those cips to members of the Scottish media, MPs, Strathclyde Police and all the relevant Scottish and European football governing bodies. Lets not hide this filth, lets expose it. We may be ignored time and time again but one of these days we will no be ignored and the IRA Sporting Wing will be punished for being the terrorist-loving, British-hating, morons they are.

It's early yet. :)

Let's hope so cause at the moment I see us suffering and them getting away scot-free.

So we shouldn't bother?

No surrender :rolleyes:

Don't put words in my mouth :angry2:

My point was only that the scum appear to have gotten away without any come back rather than your position that they have somehow regretted instigating the witch hunt against us.

So we shouldn't bother?

No surrender :rolleyes:

Don't put words in my mouth :angry2:

My point was only that the scum appear to have gotten away without any come back rather than your position that they have somehow regretted instigating the witch hunt against us.

That's exactly what we should be trying to change.

And it is slowly but surely starting to get noticed.

OK, maybe premature to say they have started something they didn't think through

But I have no doubt that organizations like the RST applying the pressure that the scum will be taken to task for it

I hate being called a h**. Especially when the term is so inaccurate when describing a proud British and Scottish Rangers fan. A country who stood side by side with their English, Welsh and Ulster brothers to defeat the real "h***" in WW2. Meanwhile the jolly craicsters who call us h*** proffess to love a country who aided and abetted the Nazis and hid from justice certain high-ranking Nazis when the War was over.

If anyone should be described as h*** it is those scumbags.

Don't flag the videos, let the world see just how vile they are. If you want to help then send each of those cips to members of the Scottish media, MPs, Strathclyde Police and all the relevant Scottish and European football governing bodies. Lets not hide this filth, lets expose it. We may be ignored time and time again but one of these days we will no be ignored and the IRA Sporting Wing will be punished for being the terrorist-loving, British-hating, morons they are.

Im sorry but I have to step in here, Im from the ROI, Co.Cavan in Ulster to be precise. Our country didnt aid the Nazis during WW2. The Government did decide to stay neutral which was the best thing at that time for the Irish free state, the partition of Ireland was only two decades earlier and there was no way the Irish free state could go to war. It would have bankrupt the country overnight.