Help rid Youtube of sectarianism against Rangers!

Stardog

I hate being called a h**. Especially when the term is so inaccurate when describing a proud British and Scottish Rangers fan. A country who stood side by side with their English, Welsh and Ulster brothers to defeat the real "h***" in WW2. Meanwhile the jolly craicsters who call us h*** proffess to love a country who aided and abetted the Nazis and hid from justice certain high-ranking Nazis when the War was over.

If anyone should be described as h*** it is those scumbags.

Don't flag the videos, let the world see just how vile they are. If you want to help then send each of those cips to members of the Scottish media, MPs, Strathclyde Police and all the relevant Scottish and European football governing bodies. Lets not hide this filth, lets expose it. We may be ignored time and time again but one of these days we will no be ignored and the IRA Sporting Wing will be punished for being the terrorist-loving, British-hating, morons they are.

Im sorry but I have to step in here, Im from the ROI, Co.Cavan in Ulster to be precise. Our country didnt aid the Nazis during WW2. The Government did decide to stay neutral which was the best thing at that time for the Irish free state, the partition of Ireland was only two decades earlier and there was no way the Irish free state could go to war. It would have bankrupt the country overnight.

T

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate being called a h**. Especially when the term is so inaccurate when describing a proud British and Scottish Rangers fan. A country who stood side by side with their English, Welsh and Ulster brothers to defeat the real "h***" in WW2. Meanwhile the jolly craicsters who call us h*** proffess to love a country who aided and abetted the Nazis and hid from justice certain high-ranking Nazis when the War was over.

Don't flag the videos, let the world see just how vile they are. If you want to help then send each of those cips to members of the Scottish media, MPs, Strathclyde Police and all the relevant Scottish and European football governing bodies. Lets not hide this filth, lets expose it. We may be ignored time and time again but one of these days we will no be ignored and the IRA Sporting Wing will be punished for being the terrorist-loving, British-hating, morons they are.

Im sorry but I have to step in here, Im from the ROI, Co.Cavan in Ulster to be precise. Our country didnt aid the Nazis during WW2. The Government did decide to stay neutral which was the best thing at that time for the Irish free state, the partition of Ireland was only two decades earlier and there was no way the Irish free state could go to war. It would have bankrupt the country overnight.

T

Please dont tell me you are calling me a Tim!

Why was there a book of `condolence' opened up at the German Embassy in Dublin

on Hitlers death,even though,at the time the death camps were well publicised.

The Oirish free state supported Hitler.

Because it was a German Embassy mate. There was books of condolences opened all over the world after his death. The death camps were not well publicised. The allies still didnt know much about them until well after Hitlers death.

Because it was a German Embassy mate. There was books of condolences opened all over the world after his death. The death camps were not well publicised. The allies still didnt know much about them until well after Hitlers death.

Eamon de Valera

Sixty Years ago on the 2nd May 1945 just at the close of World War Two the political leader of the Irish Free State and embodiment of the Irish Republican movement failed even to be discreet in his support for Nazism. Eamon de Valera, the survivor of the 1916 Easter rising (a track record for helping German war efforts), saw fit to sign a petition of condolence at the German legation in Dublin to express his grief on the death of Hitler. Furthermore, he went to personally commiserate with the Nazi representative in Eire, Dr Eduard Hempel on the death of their beloved Fuhrer. Later on the Dublin mob vandalised the British High Commission and the US embassy on news of the Allied victory, both countries being outraged at Ireland's attitude and actions.

Eire's Nazi sympathiser and President McAleese

Please note this event took place a full three months after the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and the revelation of the full horror of the Nazi genocide, and was only two weeks after British troops had liberated Bergen-Belsen, accompanied as it happened by an Irish doctor. There could be no possibility that de Valera and the Dail were unaware of the Nazi treatment of Jews, and yet the leader of supposedly neutral Ireland still wished to pay his respects to one of the most evil men in the history of the world. It was a display of support that no other national leader on earth made. At the time it was defended as a diplomatic gesture but was one that not even General Franco was insensitive enough to make.

It is clear that de Valera was sympathetic to the Nazi slaughter of Jews, and still willing to be open about it when it was clear that there would be no comeback for Nazi Germany and no united Ireland on the back of an axis victory and the bayonets of the SS. It is interesting to note that de Valera's visit was publicly applauded in the Irish press by Irish republican supporting literary gem, George Bernard Shaw.

Eoin O'Duffy

Your country was far from impartial.

Filling U-boats on the sly, helping locate main land targets during the blitz & offering sanctuary to the war criminals afterwards.

Eamon de Valera

Sixty Years ago on the 2nd May 1945 just at the close of World War Two the political leader of the Irish Free State and embodiment of the Irish Republican movement failed even to be discreet in his support for Nazism. Eamon de Valera, the survivor of the 1916 Easter rising (a track record for helping German war efforts), saw fit to sign a petition of condolence at the German legation in Dublin to express his grief on the death of Hitler. Furthermore, he went to personally commiserate with the Nazi representative in Eire, Dr Eduard Hempel on the death of their beloved Fuhrer. Later on the Dublin mob vandalised the British High Commission and the US embassy on news of the Allied victory, both countries being outraged at Ireland's attitude and actions.

Eire's Nazi sympathiser and President McAleese

Please note this event took place a full three months after the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and the revelation of the full horror of the Nazi genocide, and was only two weeks after British troops had liberated Bergen-Belsen, accompanied as it happened by an Irish doctor. There could be no possibility that de Valera and the Dail were unaware of the Nazi treatment of Jews, and yet the leader of supposedly neutral Ireland still wished to pay his respects to one of the most evil men in the history of the world. It was a display of support that no other national leader on earth made. At the time it was defended as a diplomatic gesture but was one that not even General Franco was insensitive enough to make.

It is clear that de Valera was sympathetic to the Nazi slaughter of Jews, and still willing to be open about it when it was clear that there would be no comeback for Nazi Germany and no united Ireland on the back of an axis victory and the bayonets of the SS. It is interesting to note that de Valera's visit was publicly applauded in the Irish press by Irish republican supporting literary gem, George Bernard Shaw.

Eoin O'Duffy

I know De'Valera signed a book of condolence, as did many leaders around the world. I do not agree with it. This was his way of trying to stay neutral even though he allowed British planes to use Irish airspace and was in regular contact with British war ministers about to agree that British troops could set up camp Ireland if they felt Germany was going to try and invade Britain through the back door. That would hardly suggest he was a Nazi sympathiser.

He is certainly not someone I look up to but to say he openly supported the slaughter of the Jews is crazy. What is your source mate?

Filling U-boats on the sly, helping locate main land targets during the blitz & offering sanctuary to the war criminals afterwards.

Not one shred of truth in any of that.

irish republic full of cowards who helped the germans and then in later years sheltered bombers who blew up woman and children.

Hardly full of cowards when many thousands of Irish, north and south fought in both world wars, my dads great granda being one of them.

Besides the factual documentaries?

Listen son, your country hid while ours done the right thing.

20 years of hardship?

Ours was still recovering from a previous world war you lot shat it from.

Ireland = equals posting missing

Many facts and sources would tell you differently but there is no point in going into that as my issue is why the scum are the real h***. I just used the Ireland connection as an example. I will use another example then:

Celtic had their stadium closed during WW2 for producing pro-Nazi propoganda and because of the anti-British sentiment among their fanbase. That you cannot dispute that. And so as a result they still have more right to be called h*** than we ever will.

Many facts and sources would tell you differently but there is no point in going into that as my issue is why the scum are the real h***. I just used the Ireland connection as an example. I will use another example then:

Celtic had their stadium closed during WW2 for producing pro-Nazi propoganda and because of the anti-British sentiment among their fanbase. That you cannot dispute that. And so as a result they still have more right to be called h*** than we ever will.

I wouldnt dispute that as I can rightly believe it mate. They are arseholes to a man. I was just disputing the part about the Irish Government aiding the Germans.

I wouldnt dispute that as I can rightly believe it mate. They are arseholes to a man. I was just disputing the part about the Irish Government aiding the Germans.

Fair enough mate. I know of the sacrifice alot of Irish men made for the war effort, i do not in any way wish to dishonour their memory. (tu)

20 years of hardship?

What Documentaries are these? Maybe I could watch them, it would be something I would be interested in seeing.

What about the hundreds of thousands of Irish who fought in the wars? My country hid? So all the other neutral countrys around the world hid? The Americans hid to then, after all they kept telling Churchill that they were not going to enter the war. The only reason they entered the war was because the Japanese attacked them. How could we have possibly went to war? We didnt have the military structure for it, we didnt have the economic stability. We quite simply would have went bankrupt

Fair enough mate. I know of the sacrifice alot of Irish men made for the war effort, i do not in any way wish to dishonour their memory. (tu)

No problem mate, I didnt think for a second thats what you were doing, just thought I had to put my point across. Obviously didnt go down well with other posters unfortunately

No problem mate, I didnt think for a second thats what you were doing, just thought I had to put my point across. Obviously didnt go down well with other posters unfortunately

Hi Joe, good to hear your point of view on here. i hope you're a proper fan and not a (t)imposter as it would only load fuel to the fire of idiots like jiminez who have single agendas to pursue.

whereabouts in cavan are you from?

Hi Joe, good to hear your point of view on here. i hope you're a proper fan and not a (t)imposter as it would only load fuel to the fire of idiots like jiminez who have single agendas to pursue.

Cheers mate, I may be Irish but I can assure you im no Tim. Im from a wee place called Belturbet, You've probably never heard of Its not exactly one of Ulsters more prominent towns. Its just a stones throw over the border.

jiminez is a better fan than you will ever be. :rolleyes:

20 years of hardship?

That is f**king disgracefull and you are one of the reasons we get a bad name. Take yourself away to f**k and don't bother this place any more :rangers:

20 years of hardship?

That is f**king disgracefull and you are one of the reasons we get a bad name. Take yourself away to f**k and don't bother this place any more :rangers:

He has as much right to post on here as you so button it. Just because you disagree with Jim's views doesn't warrant you calling him a disgrace.

Rangers does not have a bad name, the media just like to perpetuate the myth that we are the biggest evil in the world. Outside Scotland, we have a widely respected reputation.