Help rid Youtube of sectarianism against Rangers!

Stardog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and youve no right to tell people to button it..............see the circle ? let the mods deal with it

but as it happens he was making refrence to it being a disgracefull post,which i happen to agree with

I was telling him to button calling people a disgrace. So there is no room for decency on the board then?

I don't particularly agree with Jim's post either but like i said, no need for the insults.

Besides the factual documentaries?

Listen son, your country hid while ours done the right thing.

20 years of hardship?

Ours was still recovering from a previous world war you lot shat it from.

Ireland = equals posting missing

That is f**king disgracefull and you are one of the reasons we get a bad name. Take yourself away to f**k and don't bother this place any more :rangers:

He has as much right to post on here as you so button it. Just because you disagree with Jim's views doesn't warrant you calling him a disgrace.

Rangers does not have a bad name, the media just like to perpetuate the myth that we are the biggest evil in the world. Outside Scotland, we have a widely respected reputation.

We have a good Irish man on here expressing his support for our great club and some complete fanny denigrates that fan for having the audacity to have come from the ROI?

Take your faux outrage and stick it. I'd rather stand with the man who goes against the majority of his community than the one who toes some imaginary BNP issue.

20 years of hardship?

That is f**king disgracefull and you are one of the reasons we get a bad name. Take yourself away to f**k and don't bother this place any more :rangers:

He has as much right to post on here as you so button it. Just because you disagree with Jim's views doesn't warrant you calling him a disgrace.

Rangers does not have a bad name, the media just like to perpetuate the myth that we are the biggest evil in the world. Outside Scotland, we have a widely respected reputation.

We have a good Irish man on here expressing his support for our great club and some complete fanny denigrates that fan for having the audacity to have come from the ROI?

Take your faux outrage and stick it. I'd rather stand with the man who goes against the majority of his community than the one who toes some imaginary BNP issue.

I don't agree with his oppinion, i just don't think he is a disgrace for having one that differs from that of you or i.

Did you read the rest of the thread? Jim was not insulting the poster, nor was he insulting all of the Irishmen who died for Brtain during the War. He was reffering to the Irish government and their reasons for not going to Britain's defence.

That is why i took issue with you calling that oppinion a disgrace, it is not. Because nobody on here really knows the facts on this issue nor should any of us pretend to therefore all anybody says is just an oppinion.

Apolagies, if i was OTT in my response to your post.

3 of the most evil Faschist regimes in history (Apartheid,Nazi and Franco ) by an amazing coincidence

were supported by Republicans who actually travelled to the countries concerned and fought on their behalf. During WWII, De Valera was in touch with Hitler by letter in which he assured Hitler that in the event of a German victory, Hitler would not have a "Jewish problem" in Ireland. Read the memiors of Simon Sebag Montifiore (newspaper columnist/author) whose Jewish family business in the ROI was attacked and burnt (along with many others) by republican mobs. Watch the history channel on Sky entitled "Irelands nazi,s" for more information.

I certainly do not condemn the Irish people themselves, many of whom ignored their government and joined up with the British army. The real stench of sectarian faschist Irishness who always have been,and always will be a, stain on Ireland,are the Republicans.

My grandfather,although a Shankill Rd,. man,travelled down to Dublin and joined up with the 16th.Irish division.(WWI) and died at Gallipoli. For 65 yrs. those Irish men were written out of the Irish history books and its only in the last few years that ROI have begun to accept their true (and honourable) history. Such is the nature of Faschism, that the uber patriots of republicanism,have hijacked "Irishness" for their own fanatical sectarian agenda.Anything or anybody who does not meet their narrow defination of Ireland is a "legitimate target".There have been signs in the recent past,that Irishmen and women are wakening up to the smell of republicanism,but it will be a long hard fight.

It might be best to point out our own sectarian videos, as if we are to succeed in our agenda to stop the majority of them, we need to stop the small minority of us posting such videos.

Best point of the thread. Much better to concentrate on stopping anyone letting our side down. Let them expose their bigotry to the world.

Who the hell cares about rebublicism or protastant rights and wrong - this forum should be about football, Rangers should only be about football - so this whole discussion is pathetic and unneeded - let any bigot, Rangers or Celtic supporters get on with digging their own holes and lets discuss FOOTBALL!

20 years of hardship?

no you are one of the reasons that people trample all over our club because of cowards like you.

Who the hell cares about rebublicism or protastant rights and wrong - this forum should be about football, Rangers should only be about football - so this whole discussion is pathetic and unneeded - let any bigot, Rangers or Celtic supporters get on with digging their own holes and lets discuss FOOTBALL!

Sadly you are right mate. We should be discussing football, we should be criticising or praising the team and players. But unfortunately due to the level of hatred generated towards us Rangers fans by the media and Celtic-minded Bigots, there is no way these topics will go away. It is simply the sad baggage which goes hand-in-hand with supporting either half of the Old Firm.

But every one of these topics always turns into a "You're not a real Rangers fan" or the like slagging match between the same posters. It seems with these kind of topics you cannot get much reasoned debate.

3 of the most evil Faschist regimes in history (Apartheid,Nazi and Franco ) by an amazing coincidence

were supported by Republicans who actually travelled to the countries concerned and fought on their behalf. During WWII, De Valera was in touch with Hitler by letter in which he assured Hitler that in the event of a German victory, Hitler would not have a "Jewish problem" in Ireland. Read the memiors of Simon Sebag Montifiore (newspaper columnist/author) whose Jewish family business in the ROI was attacked and burnt (along with many others) by republican mobs. Watch the history channel on Sky entitled "Irelands nazi,s" for more information.

I certainly do not condemn the Irish people themselves, many of whom ignored their government and joined up with the British army. The real stench of sectarian faschist Irishness who always have been,and always will be a, stain on Ireland,are the Republicans.

My grandfather,although a Shankill Rd,. man,travelled down to Dublin and joined up with the 16th.Irish division.(WWI) and died at Gallipoli. For 65 yrs. those Irish men were written out of the Irish history books and its only in the last few years that ROI have begun to accept their true (and honourable) history. Such is the nature of Faschism, that the uber patriots of republicanism,have hijacked "Irishness" for their own fanatical sectarian agenda.Anything or anybody who does not meet their narrow defination of Ireland is a "legitimate target".There have been signs in the recent past,that Irishmen and women are wakening up to the smell of republicanism,but it will be a long hard fight.

Well done you. :clap: I applaud you mate.

No problem mate, I didnt think for a second thats what you were doing, just thought I had to put my point across. Obviously didnt go down well with other posters unfortunately

Hi Joe, good to hear your point of view on here. i hope you're a proper fan and not a (t)imposter as it would only load fuel to the fire of idiots like jiminez who have single agendas to pursue.

whereabouts in cavan are you from?

Cheers mate, I may be Irish but I can assure you im no Tim. Im from a wee place called Belturbet, You've probably never heard of Its not exactly one of Ulsters more prominent towns. Its just a stones throw over the border.

I know Belturbet well enough. driven through it many times. my wifes from fermanagh and we've got relatives dotted round places like manorhamilton etc. welcome to the nuthouse BTW!

:craphead:

We are all Rangers men, the politics of the past is history. Bickering about it does no good. Lets move forward.

Unity is the key for all of us.

i think you'll find high dosage prescription drugs are the key for certain members on here coops!

:lol: I think I need some as well ricardo !!

We are all Rangers men, the politics of the past is history. Bickering about it does no good. Lets move forward.

Unity is the key for all of us.

Well said Coops! (tu)

We can disagree civilly. We don't need to squabble like tims.

Sadly you are right mate. We should be discussing football, we should be criticising or praising the team and players. But unfortunately due to the level of hatred generated towards us Rangers fans by the media and Celtic-minded Bigots, there is no way these topics will go away. It is simply the sad baggage which goes hand-in-hand with supporting either half of the Old Firm.

But every one of these topics always turns into a "You're not a real Rangers fan" or the like slagging match between the same posters. It seems with these kind of topics you cannot get much reasoned debate.

Both of you make good points but the reality is that we have been slaughtered in the press and indolence on our own part in tis regard hasn't helped.