Cousin Decision Postponed Again !

Ace

Just seen the Breaking News on Evening Times Website ..... Apparently the Cousin tranfer will not be decided now until nest week.

Will Walter player him now? Why is it taking so long? Is the postponement good or bad?

I think FIFA are doing this to p*ss off clubs who ask for special dispensation. The Intertoto appearance isn't part of the decision, due to it straddling the two season, so all they have to decide on is whether they are willing to waive Cousin's 17 minutes as a sub on the opening day of Ligue Un.

With modern technology, it's clearly very simple for all relevant board members to have a chat, which wouldn't take 5 minutes. They could have made a decision within an hour.

Instead, it's gonna be one month to get a decision. They're clearly at it and are taking the p*ss. They want to look important and they want to p*ss off those who ask for special dispensation by keeping a player in limbo for a month, doing neither club a favour.

They make the SFA look professional.

Have they given a reason for it being postponed? I don't understand why it has taken so long in the first place. Obviously making an example of the clubs appealing for special dispensation. If they feel that strongly about it they should just say no. They would have a cheek to say no after so long now eh?

I doubt WS will risk playing him incase he gets injured.

I do fully expect to see him up front himself, as has been the case the rest of the season.

Its actually funny watching the players faces, esp Naismith, when he plays a fass for cousin to run on to, and he doesnt...the wee man gets so annoyed with him hehe

Anyway, not sure if the move will go through, but i dont see how delaying it and delaying it is gonna help anyone.

if he's here, he must be selected for tonight, cos pana, no matter what people think, are a quality team, and the way we've been playing recently, we need all the quality we can get,

he's by far and away the most obvious choice for a euro tie and wether or not he wants to be with us or not, he's a proffesional and should give 100%, so i say, start with him for at least an hour and if we need to change boyd or novo are there, cos if we're serious about this game, we need to have the strongest team fielded.

he can play tonight, but he could have played in all our other games since he signed for fulham.

He wont play because if he gets injured the deal is scuppered. If we were desperate for a striker then he would play, but we aren't we still have at least 3 strikers to pick from. I'd be very surprised to see him play - especially as we will have prepared all week for having to be without him

there should have been no grey area in this transfer situation. You've either played for 2 clubs in a season or you haven't. This is Fifa's fault for letting mascherano sign for Liverpool when he had already played for 2 clubs and they will now start to get more and more clubs asking to sign players who have already played for 2 clubs in one season where are they going to draw the line now ? if you have played less than 20 mins it's ok or 30 mins or 45 mins or a whole game ? They make up the rules then just bend them when it suits. If It had been east Fife that wanted to sign Mascherano they would've been told to stop wasting Fifa's time but coz it was one of europes big clubs they bent the rules.