Kirk Broadfoot

5starblues

Was quite impressed with him tonight, at least he was making an effort to get forward, a had a few decent balls into the box as well, relatively solid defensively.

Especially considering he's a centre back that's hardly played and had gash Novo in front of him tonight.

Decent game. But honestly, he is never good enough to play for Rangers and this shows how poor we have become. A CB playing at RB in the UEFA Cup. A guy that has no pace, first touch or ability to drive forward and beat a man, his 1st thought is to twat the ball upfield. Typical, Scottish, mediocre, SPL footballer.

what the flyin f*ck game wur some people watching 2night? Broadfoot wasn't that bad 2night at all, we shud be talking about people like Charlie Adam who shud leave the club as soon as possible anyone who defeends this guy is a complete idiot, Left foot is his only saving grace and even then he doesn't produce the left foot as often as he did.

Guest Andypendek

christ man, i thought i'd be positive and start the day by praising our good players, then there's people in here slating KB! 3rd game in a row (maybe 4 if east stirling counts) - improved every single game. started looking shit scared, but also plainly he'd been told to sit in for the first 20 minutes. someone must have told him to get forward 2nd half, i thought he was excellent considering (as someone said) he's a CB and was our 3rd choice RB at the start of the season.

keep going big man!

christ man, i thought i'd be positive and start the day by praising our good players, then there's people in here slating KB! 3rd game in a row (maybe 4 if east stirling counts) - improved every single game. started looking shit scared, but also plainly he'd been told to sit in for the first 20 minutes. someone must have told him to get forward 2nd half, i thought he was excellent considering (as someone said) he's a CB and was our 3rd choice RB at the start of the season.

keep going big man!

I agree totally, he has impressed me in stepping into the side in the way he has.

Unbelievable how low our standards and expectations have become judging by some of these comments. Watch his positioning,decision making, and "use " of the ball and you will see a mediocre central defender, through no fault of his own other than ambition, trying to play as a right back. Heaven help us if he has to play against a half decent wide player.

Unbelievable how low our standards and expectations have become judging by some of these comments. Watch his positioning,decision making, and "use " of the ball and you will see a mediocre central defender, through no fault of his own other than ambition, trying to play as a right back. Heaven help us if he has to play against a half decent wide player.

karagounis is a decent player :doh: unbelieveable how many stupid comments are made about players when you have prob never even seen him play before