Davis - great today!

Boab

He was busy, passed well and was the deserved man of the match IMO!

I said after Thursday I'd like to see him in a 4-4-2 and its great we have now, we could have brought in more players in the Window but maybe less is more as he seems quality to me (tu):rangers:

Heard he worked really hard today.

How was he at passing and playmaking?

Very good, outshone Barry and I'm no Barry hater

Barry is king. He can play as pish as he wants.

That's some kind of highly amusing parody of a 'Barry' sycophant...right?

didnt see todays game but sounds like davis played well and was man of the match, in my opinion he has been man of the match in every game he has played, good debut at home to pana, then again on thursday nite, he is a quality player and i hope we sign him permanent in the summer

maybe a bit biased cus im from norn iron but sure lol

didnt see todays game but sounds like davis played well and was man of the match, in my opinion he has been man of the match in every game he has played, good debut at home to pana, then again on thursday nite, he is a quality player and i hope we sign him permanent in the summer

Yeah you are being biased,Today he was good tho (tu)

And there is even more to come from him!!

Steven Davis is a quality player, he showed that today. I am really looking forward to seeing him alongside Ferguson and Thomson.

I thought he done very well.

He done the defensive work that Hemdani does, plus he is able and willing to put in a tackle! He looks very comfortable going forward aswell. Hopefully he remains in the starting XI.

Thought he was pish away at Pana but hey ho.. :rolleyes:

Apart from Cuellar and McGregor, who wasn't?

Barry Ferguson :rolleyes::lol:

Barry Ferguson :rolleyes::lol:

:craphead:

sent a peach of a pass to boyd for him to get his goal

also thought it was a nice gesture that cousin got a standing ovation when he went off as he played quite well

From where a was sitting in the EE Boyd looked offside and Novo was on but never the less was a great pass and nice composure by Boyd. A thought Davis played well but need to remember its Gretna we were playing but heres hoping he will be allowed to continue to show what he can do :rangers:

I said during the Pana game that he is almost McCall-esque and I stand by that.

He's a quality player and is only going to get better, IMO of course.

Funny you should say that; I said to coop a wee while ago that physically he reminded me of Stuart McCall with shorter hair!

Agreed though - SD was very good today.

Was abysmal on Thursday night but reacted well to that poor game by being my MoM yesterday.

Hard-working and good on the ball but I remain to be convinced generally about how effective he'll be against a better quality of opposition.