Hibs V Celtc

Davy

it will be interesting. Thats the first choice celtic 11 and the one that will more than likely line up against us in all 3 old firm games bar injuries/suspensions so it should give us a good idea of what we have to do to win the title. If celtic hammer hibs its going to send out a message but if hibs were to win then it would be a massive blow to celtic chances and a massive boost to ours!!

Kit-clash anyone?

they do clash a bit but then celtic other kit is white and green hoops so i suppose it would clash even more. I have to say if this is the hibs team that comes to play the cup replay we are going to have to be at our best to beat them. They are not giving celtic players any time on the ball and celtic are looking very shaky. mcgeady has been pish, after what 20mins he was told to change sides. now surely the worlds best winger wouldnt need to change sides as he can beat anyone???? :craphead: Hope walter is taking notes, this is how you play against celtic, close down their players quickly and outmuscle mcgeady. Hes quick but hes not got much else and hes lightweight, hibs players have simply stood up to him and gradually forced him off the ball. One time though he went to dribble it and he hit the ball about 6 foot in front of him and tried to run at it and hibs cleared it easily :lol: Donati has been utterly awful today, £3m what a waste of money, to think we could be getting a player like steve davis for the same money :rangers:

Kit-clash anyone?

they do clash a bit but then celtic other kit is white and green hoops so i suppose it would clash even more. I have to say if this is the hibs team that comes to play the cup replay we are going to have to be at our best to beat them. They are not giving celtic players any time on the ball and celtic are looking very shaky. mcgeady has been pish, after what 20mins he was told to change sides. now surely the worlds best winger wouldnt need to change sides as he can beat anyone???? :craphead: Hope walter is taking notes, this is how you play against celtic, close down their players quickly and outmuscle mcgeady. Hes quick but hes not got much else and hes lightweight, hibs players have simply stood up to him and gradually forced him off the ball. One time though he went to dribble it and he hit the ball about 6 foot in front of him and tried to run at it and hibs cleared it easily :lol: Donati has been utterly awful today, £3m what a waste of money, to think we could be getting a player like steve davis for the same money :rangers:

To be honest, I'm sure Walter knows how best to play Celtic, our results agains that mob since he came back in charge have been great. And I'm sure Walter and Ally aren't losing sleep over McGeadinho, as he never turns up in any games of significance. Last few old firm games he has been in Huttons back pocket, and yes of course Hutton is gone now, but still think our midfield and defence can pocket the plastic paddy again!

Kit-clash anyone?

they do clash a bit but then celtic other kit is white and green hoops so i suppose it would clash even more. I have to say if this is the hibs team that comes to play the cup replay we are going to have to be at our best to beat them. They are not giving celtic players any time on the ball and celtic are looking very shaky. mcgeady has been pish, after what 20mins he was told to change sides. now surely the worlds best winger wouldnt need to change sides as he can beat anyone???? :craphead: Hope walter is taking notes, this is how you play against celtic, close down their players quickly and outmuscle mcgeady. Hes quick but hes not got much else and hes lightweight, hibs players have simply stood up to him and gradually forced him off the ball.One time though he went to dribble it and he hit the ball about 6 foot in front of him and tried to run at it and hibs cleared it easily :lol: Donati has been utterly awful today, £3m what a waste of money, to think we could be getting a player like steve davis for the same money :rangers:

:craphead: :craphead: :craphead: