Kenny Miller still a target according to Bob Cass.

pcbear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Miller is poised for a move that will make him a one-off in Scottish football history. The Derby County striker will become the first player to make the switch from Rangers to Celtic and then back to Rangers when he returns to Ibrox this summer.

Miller, 28, has a £1.5 million clause in his Pride Park contract allowing him to leave if, or rather when, Derby are relegated from the Premier League and Rangers manager Walter Smith is keen to sign him.

The move will complete a unique circle for Miller, who had a spell at Rangers after moving from Hibernian as a 20-year-old and later was transferred from Wolves to Celtic

Hate the idea, horrible signing, don't rate him at all, completely lacks quality, poor mans Novo............

BUT........I won't get my knickers in a twist about it if it happens. It's Walter's call ultimately. If Miller's in a Rangers jersey next season, I applaud him, no questions asked.

For now, I would support and join in with any 'Miller GTF' chants though ! :)

Worst kept secret in Scottish football, Kenny Miller will be a Rangers player in the summer!!

Unfortunately true (td)

We've had McCoist, Bomber & Co all drop the scent so it won't be a shock come Summer time :angry2:

miller is an awful player. I wouldnt take him for free let alone for £1.5m. Didnt want him anywhere near the place 2 years ago when he was leaving wolves. I dont have a problem with signing ex celtic players if they are good enough but miller aint good enough and he chose them over us which is unforgiveable in my eyes. He can rot in the championship. I will be pissed if this happens. Scott brown to rangers was the worst kept secret in scottish football and that never happened so heres hoping