***The Official Werder Bremen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far so good lads (tu) we knew we'd be under pressure and whatever has come into our box has been dealt with. barry has made a few bad passes, dailly and hemdani have done good in front of the back 4, davis has been good. adam has been pants imo and cant blame it on novo he has hardly got a touch!

and diego is a diving cheating little wanker!

from the KT thread:

4. What's the biggest rammy you've been involved in or witnessed during your time at the club?

Easy. Half-time during our home game against Stuttgart in the Champions League. Let's just say the gaffer wasn't too impressed with the way we had been playing and was quick to let us know. He's not the kind of guy you want to get angry. Come to think of it, we've hardly lost a game since.

you can bet there's an even bigger rammy going on right now

If I wasn't watching this on German Tv, this line:

45:00 (0:34)

Shot by Ronaldo Naldo (Werder Bremen) right-footed from left side of penalty area (6 yards), save (caught) by Kirk Broadfoot (Rangers).

would have filled my smalls...

1st.

I'll start with the BBC commentary.

If it was Borat in goal they'd be singing his praises instead they're saying we're under pressure. McGregor (who Im no great fan of) is playing brilliantly.

They havent really created a lot of clear cut chances to be honest. I cant see then scoring 3 in the second half.

2nd

We are the people. We're in command.

If I wasn't watching this on German Tv, this line:

45:00 (0:34)

Shot by Ronaldo Naldo (Werder Bremen) right-footed from left side of penalty area (6 yards), save (caught) by Kirk Broadfoot (Rangers).

would have filled my smalls...

:lol: penalty ref

so far so good lads (tu) we knew we'd be under pressure and whatever has come into our box has been dealt with. barry has made a few bad passes, dailly and hemdani have done good in front of the back 4, davis has been good. adam has been pants imo and cant blame it on novo he has hardly got a touch!

and diego is a diving cheating little wanker!

good summation for us in Canada who feel like we are at the stadium but wearing a blindfold and are deaf haha

Get Adam off the park. At least he is out for the next one.

Why?? He's not done anything wrong. He let the ball go out once..

you watching the same game as me

he's fucking worse than dire

He is terrible out there, and has a yellow card. I don't trust him not to do something to deserve another.