We are not in for the Hibs duo

I get the feeling that WS doesn't really want them.

I hope celtic do sign them because IMO its a huge waste of 4 or 5 million quid.

and they didn't set the heather alight when they played us last to be honest but they are still really good players most days

SKy sez Celts are locked in talks with Hibs over them right now. If Celts get them where will they play them?? They have a big midfield bunch already. We could use them more

Both of them have already said 4 days ago they would prefer to play for the scum so both of then can GTF....please do not discuss these 2 barstewards again feck them

We need people who are 100% committed to RFC they will clearly not be so feck them (beer)

Agree

And with Lemming Gravelpus Nakafishcake Baloney Aidendihno and Youmakemesick that could lead to some unhappy bench warmers

I never thought i would say it but good post FISH (tu)

I am sick of people talking about these two players. They are not even that good. Brown is known to be a tenacious midfielder but thats only because his first touch is stinking and he has to chase the ball back down.

Thomson is talented but at the moment he is just a poor mans Barry Ferguson.

These two pretenders think they are already world beaters and that to me shows a stinking attitude.

We will move on and they will rot in the Celtic reserves.

I never thought i would say it but good post FISH (tu)

I am sick of people talking about these two players. They are not even that good. Brown is known to be a tenacious midfielder but thats only because his first touch is stinking and he has to chase the ball back down.

These two pretenders think they are already world beaters and that to me shows a stinking attitude.

Nae problem pal we are the people and thats what makes us Rangers fans unique, unlike the unwashed who all think the same coz they all went to the same school

Excuse me for one second.........Murray pay up or GTF and take yer bumboy Bain way ye (beer)

Agree

And with Lemming Gravelpus Nakafishcake Baloney Aidendihno and Youmakemesick that could lead to some unhappy bench warmers

celts are gettin a bit greedy and fish is right we don't want players who dont want us...thats what made me mad about us taking back Soti last season....he tried everywhere else and came crawling back to us when no one else wanted him

As I have said numerous times before...... If Rangers are not willing to give Falkirk 100k more (and the true value of the player) when it comes to Brown and Thomson, we will be a country mile away from what Celtic and other clubs will bid for the players.

Rangers will be linked to many players this month and we will lose out on a great number of them, due to the penny pinching.

I never thought i would say it but good post FISH  (tu)

Nae problem pal we are the people and thats what makes us Rangers fans unique, unlike the unwashed who all think the same coz they all went to the same school

Excuse me for one second.........Murray pay up or GTF and take yer bumboy Bain way ye (beer)

I agree feck them

SKy sez Celts are locked in talks with Hibs over  them right now. If Celts get them where will they play them?? They have a big midfield bunch already. We could use them more

Both of them have already said 4 days ago they would prefer to play for the scum so both of then can GTF....please do not discuss these 2 barstewards again feck them

We need people who are 100% committed to RFC they will clearly not be so feck them (beer)

im with the fish

<scared>

SKy sez Celts are locked in talks with Hibs over? them right now. If Celts get them where will they play them?? They have a big midfield bunch already. We could use them more

im with the fish

<scared>

If they have said this then I'm with THE FISH as well, but I know Brown's family and they are all Bluenoses so they are not going to be pleased either.

I never thought i would say it but good post FISH  (tu)

Fcukin' spat my tea out laughing there. :lol:

Good old FISH.

I'll take Hartley over the both of them. Let them go to celtic, sit on the bench and cost a bomb to sign. They are either injured or suspended and if they do not get their way, they spit out the dummy. We dont need players like this at Rangers!