Klasnic to Rangers?

Muff

Klasnic is a good player but like I have said in the other thread, his injuries and health worry me(should we really be interested)

He sometimes can't train as it's a strain on his body. Imagine how he'd cope if we went through a season like this again. I think he'd be like Darcheville. A good player but injury prone, a player who wouldn't be able to sustain a long run in the team and with the rumours about the wages, I wouldn't take the chance.

thats a lot more valid than

"hes past it"

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klasnic is a good player but like I have said in the other thread, his injuries and health worry me(should we really be interested)

He sometimes can't train as it's a strain on his body. Imagine how he'd cope if we went through a season like this again. I think he'd be like Darcheville. A good player but injury prone, a player who wouldn't be able to sustain a long run in the team and with the rumours about the wages, I wouldn't take the chance.

He cant train 5 days a week, cause his body cant physically do it. His training is non contact most of the time and he cant do a lot of things that are expected of a professional footballer.

He has to wear a protective fibre glass belt around his kidneys, to prevent them from being damaged. An elbow, knee or even some like the ball getting blasted off his back could put him out for 4-6 weeks. Once the area gets damaged it is tender for around a month as well as the problems it causes.

Some days he will be full of energy, other days he'll feel like shit.

Klasnic WAS a good player, but the fact Werder are letting their fan favourite go shows he is no longer.

He cant train 5 days a week, cause his body cant physically do it. His training is non contact most of the time and he cant do a lot of things that are expected of a professional footballer.

He has to wear a protective fibre glass belt around his kidneys, to prevent them from being damaged. An elbow, knee or even some like the ball getting blasted off his back could put him out for 4-6 weeks. Once the area gets damaged it is tender for around a month as well as the problems it causes.

Some days he will be full of energy, other days he'll feel like shit.

Klasnic WAS a good player, but the fact Werder are letting their fan favourite go shows he is no longer.

RFC your are spot on (tu)

But be warned you will be getting called a TIM in a minute <_<

no use arguing with disgruntled, its just like talking to a tim, they dont want to hear it.

Fcuk Off who you calling a TIM!!!

not you doh doh

he said its LIKE talking to, as in similar to but not doh

doh doh doh

He comparing me to a tim Thats FUCKING OUT OF ORDER!!!

boo feckin hoo

no use arguing with disgruntled, its just like talking to a tim, they dont want to hear it.

not you doh doh

doh doh doh

boo feckin hoo

JOG ON!!!

Typical TIM response there!:rolleyes:

not you doh doh

doh doh doh

boo feckin hoo

A response i'd expect from a wee boy

But the problem is his kidney transplant. That would be very worrying as it is not a normal injury like ligament damage etc. We will see what WS does as he has done very little wrong in his brief stint back

That would be very worrying as it is not a normal injury like ligament damage etc

Oh he's had knee ligament damage aswell, twice in fact. Both were serious injuries.