Klasnic to Rangers?

Muff

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nugent, in my opinion, is a mouth-watering prospect. So much potential with Preston but unfortunately he did not settle well at Pompey. Stories like these give me a lovely feeling inside that the club is actualy trying to sign big players - for big money!

I watch the bundesliga weekin weekout.Klasnic ist since he has came back a better player.Yes the kindey op's where a set back for him, but i think if we get him he would be an asset for us.Hear in Germany he has had tests after tests to prove that there is no problem with his health, as you can think the DFB would have problems if anything would happen to him.PLUS i think Big Dado has his hands in this one IF we would get him.NOT a bad BOSMAN if we were to get him tho.

Klasnic would be ace.

Nugent was ace for preston. Dont have a clue why he didnt do well at pompy?

Because he wasn't that good at PNE? Scored 33 in about 95 appearances which is good for the EPL, but not for the Championship. That's 1 in 3 for a striker. Which isn't exactly setting my heather on fire.

He came to people's attention after 'that' goal in the cup.

When he went to Pompy he was out of his depth.

I'm not too sure on Nugent especially at that price.

I wouldnt take Nugent hes just another overhyped English footballer hes a Championship striker and has been found out at Portsmouth and at £4m we should stay clear

klasnic seems like a quality player, his injury situation is a big worry though - but then we didn't take hartson for that reason and he turned out ok.

It's a risk - but for a freebie then why not

I'd have Nugent tomorrow, he's another one who's fell out of favour with 'Arry and it doesn't matter what he does, Redknapp won't play him.

Once he makes his mind up you're finished with him, Matt Taylor leaving proved that. He was outstanding for pompey the season before and this season was left out in the cold.

Dunno anything about the Frenchie, so can't comment.

Klasnic would be a risk imo, i think the guys who mentioned Jonah Lomu have got it right, he was never the same.

I think they have to take steroids and immuno-suppressant drugs which cause weight gain.

I think Charlie Adam has been on them tbh. :)

What Piquionne is it we are looking at?

The one that used to play at St Ettiene(sp), and now Monaco?

If it is then he is a great player and his agent is old maklies!

Klasnic is a fantastic player and on a bosman would be a great signing!

Dont want nugent, good championship player and i think we can get better for the 4-5m asking price.

Jonah Lomu returned to rugby after having a kidney transplant and theres a lot more chance of damage in rugby than football.

However whether its a risk worth taking is another matter, given our past history with injuries I would be loathe to take a risk on any player with even the most slightly dubious injury record.

Jonah Lomu was an idiot.

He damaged HIS kidneys after playing contact sport for a sustained period of time.

His body accepted the donor kidney, but he COULDNT continue to play rugby.

His new kidney is situated up in his rib cage for extra protection.

Exaclty mate,

Theres a big difference between football and Rugby, and if the doctors allowed him to play Rugby again then Klasnic will be fine to play football!!

If Klasnic wasnt OOC you would have to pay 4-7m for him and i think if we get him on a 1-2 year deal then see what happens we could probably make a nice profit as well.

We can all read and post things from google but no-one on here really knows then ins and outs of Klasnics situation. If the doctors and Werder Bremen are allowing him to play then thats good enough for me!

He might have to take tablets/get check ups/dialysis but there are lots of other conditions that require the same attention as this. Ian Murray has to take over 20 tablets a day and go to the hospitial every couple of months to check up on his bones and he still plays.

The big thing to realise is, doctors allowed a professional rugby player to play a rough contact sport where he is going to get some big hits. The way football is these days its not far from a non contact sport and if the doctors allow him to play then that should be good enough for us!

Hes a great player who we can get on a bosman! THe positives outweigh the negatives IMO!

I watch the bundesliga weekin weekout.Klasnic ist since he has came back a better player.Yes the kindey op's where a set back for him, but i think if we get him he would be an asset for us.Hear in Germany he has had tests after tests to prove that there is no problem with his health, as you can think the DFB would have problems if anything would happen to him.PLUS i think Big Dado has his hands in this one IF we would get him.NOT a bad BOSMAN if we were to get him tho.

finally someone in the know confirming what I have said, personally, I think we should go for him.

That's the one, unfortunatley his game is not suited to the SPL. He's terrible in the air and his positioning is like Sebo's. And yet again, another Willie McLies player.

That's the one, unfortunatley his game is not suited to the SPL. He's terrible in the air and his positioning is like Sebo's. And yet again, another Willie McLies player.

Yeh mate i agree, we were linked with him a couple of seasons back.

I think hes a great player and i think he would be good in the lone striker position!

He is actually quite good in the air man and is very quick!

Is he a bosman?

Don't know but he's flopped at Monaco and he kicked up a fuss to get his move from St. Etienne. Piquionne doesnt score goals and I don't think he'd fit in, in Scottish football. He's terrible in the air and at almost 30 isn't going to improve. Don't think he's on a bosman either?

He's like a Daniel Cousin or Jean Claude Darcheville in terms of scoring record, only thing is he's worse than both of them!

IMO good, quality strikers do not become bosman signings or free agents. If they are so good then why has their club not pulled out all the stops to keep them at the club. Nugent IMO should not come near Ibrox as I don't rate him at all. Don't know too much about the other dude but then again we didn't know much about Daniel Cousin or JCD and they have turned out to be shrewd signings.