Kevin Thomson

SuperRangers

I think he'll be the next to leave for the Premiership.

I think his lack of pace would count against him there and at international level. Does a good job here where it does not matter so much.

A bit harsh there I think - he played well against Barcelona.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he'll be the next to leave for the Premiership.

I think his lack of pace would count against him there and at international level. Does a good job here where it does not matter so much.

A bit harsh there I think - he played well against Barcelona.

He did,Davy, in a limited way because of the congested midfield spoiling structure that we played. In an open, more than one dimensional game I feel he would struggle at the higher level of premiership and international football because of his lack of pace and lack of change of pace. I have no problem or complaint about his ability to play against the best opposition that the spl can offer it was the levels above where I doubt his potential.

I can't see him leaving for the Premiership yet, would need to perform consistantly at international level in order for the big teams, or the worthwhile teams, taking notice.

I dont 100% agree with that.

Hutton only got really tested against Italy IMO, I'd say Spurs probably paid the money going by his Champions League perfomances.

If Thommo hit top form against Europe's elite, then he could well be the next one off our conveyor belt ;)

Hope not though.