Kevin Thomson

SuperRangers

Welcome back with a bang wee man, fucking great preformance today, never shat out of one tackle, if the rest of the team were as fired up as him we would have walked all over hivs today.

I cant wait to see him get stuck into Broonaldo on Saturday :rangers:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was excellent today and was the only1 interested in putting a tackle in the midfield, great to see him back in the team and cant wait for him up against Brown next week :)

Well done Thomo son!!!!

Thats the kind of performance we need! he made 2 great tackles within 6 MINTUES and countless after that (tu) looked hungry and the amount of ground he covered was superb!

Thomson 8 on my top next year again :rangers:

Well done Thomo son!!!!

Thats the kind of performance we need! he made 2 great tackles within 6 MINTUES and countless after that (tu) looked hungry and the amount of ground he covered was superb!

Thomson 8 on my top next year again :rangers:

:rangers:(tu):rangers:

Superb performance. Was all over the park, distributed the ball about well and crunched into 7 or 8 tackles. He brings much needed bite back into the team and he and Davis complimented each other very well.

Has to start on Saturday and why the f*ck is he not in the Scotland squad?

Superb performance. Was all over the park, distributed the ball about well and crunched into 7 or 8 tackles. He brings much needed bite back into the team and he and Davis complimented each other very well.

Has to start on Saturday and why the f*ck is he not in the Scotland squad?

I am amazed Thomson hasn't got one cap to his name yet, yet brown has more.

cracking performance from thomson today. He was running all over the place like a madman. Some cracking tackles, good to have him back in the team and good for him to get a game under his belt before the old firm game.

He was excellent today and was the only1 interested in putting a tackle in the midfield, great to see him back in the team and cant wait for him up against Brown next week :)

great to hear kev is getting back to his pre injury form....just in time for next weekend ...wonder if Broon will pick up another yellow for his vast collection :pipehorse:

Welcome back with a bang wee man, fucking great preformance today, never shat out of one tackle, if the rest of the team were as fired up as him we would have walked all over hivs today.

I cant wait to see him get stuck into Broonaldo on Saturday :rangers:

Twice the player for half the money (tu)