What do you predict for Rangers the rest of the way...

Canadaready

I predict that we beat Celtic on the weekend and put a hand on the cup. Eventually, we will win the SPL. Also, we will put Partick Thistle away and make it to the Scottish Cup final where we will win it.

Sporting Lisbon is going to go out at our hands in the UEFA Cup on away goals...1-1 and we will struggle through PSV to the UEFA Cup final in Machester. That is how I have it playing out.

I predict that we beat Celtic on the weekend and put a hand on the cup. Eventually, we will win the SPL. Also, we will put Partick Thistle away and make it to the Scottish Cup final where we will win it.

Sporting Lisbon is going to go out at our hands in the UEFA Cup on away goals...1-1 and we will struggle through PSV to the UEFA Cup final in Machester. That is how I have it playing out.

I sort of agree, but dont want to jinx it, im gonna say "take each game as it comes" cos thats all we can do

Beat Celtic next weekend and go onto win the title.

Win the Scottish cup.

Get past Sporting but go out at the semi-finals stage in the UEFA Cup.

That's my prediction. Would love to be proved wrong in europe, but a lack of quality and tired legs will cost us eventually I fear.

Hope your right CR (tu)

If you are wanting a general summary of how I think the season will pan out:

The Gers will defeat Celtic in the upcoming OF game by a score of 2-0. However I believe we will probably lose one of the games at the San Giro and draw the other. With other league fixtures all won , comfortably or otherwise , we will take the League Title as I predicted at the outset of the campagin.

We will progress through the tie with Lisbon in a similar vein to Bremen before going out at the hands of either PSV or Fiorentina. This is when I think the pile-up of games will bite.

And finally we will dispose of Partick , who always seem to be weaker at home , before doing likewise to St Johnstone en route to the SC Final which we will win by 3-1 (Sheep) or 4-0 (QOTS).

:rangers:

I'm not looking that far. I'm only looking to Saturday and hopefully a win.

With the level of fcotball we are playing it is hard to say. We could win the lot or ???.

My guess is we win the treble if WS is not too defensively minded. UEFA Cup - we have an outside chance.

If you are wanting a general summary of how I think the season will pan out:

The Gers will defeat Celtic in the upcoming OF game by a score of 2-0. However I believe we will probably lose one of the games at the San Giro and draw the other. With other league fixtures all won , comfortably or otherwise , we will take the League Title as I predicted at the outset of the campagin.

We will progress through the tie with Lisbon in a similar vein to Bremen before going out at the hands of either PSV or Fiorentina. This is when I think the pile-up of games will bite.

And finally we will dispose of Partick , who always seem to be weaker at home , before doing likewise to St Johnstone en route to the SC Final which we will win by 3-1 (Sheep) or 4-0 (QOTS).

Sorry, out last night with my diehard Firhill fan pal, Thistle have only lost twice this season at home (tu)

I'm not looking that far. I'm only looking to Saturday and hopefully a win.

same as MuffGer , saturday is the big one for me ; defeat in this one would give the SCUM a real

boost for the run in . One game at a time am afraid , i'm refusing to get too excited just yet!

I'm in the 'taking it one game at a time' camp.

But this team has a real knack of doing 'just enough'.

I'm beginning to think we can go all the way.....

It's a sort of uncomfortable optimism, isn't it? Mine has diminished a little over the last couple of games, but as you say, we are doin 'just enough.' Hopefully Saturday can restore full confidence, and we can go on to more trophies.

The Scottish Cup is ours to lose, the league will be the same when we dispatch Timmy on Saturday, and anything in the UEFA Cup is a bonus, to be honest.

I think Walter will change the system against Thistle and play with three up front and pump Thistle 7-0. We will win the Scottish Cup.

The league is ours as I boldly predicted last January when WS came back. He knows what it takes to win it and the type of player it takes to win it, hence Dailly and Weir, etc, etc. We should beat the Sellik at Ibrox and hopefully hit them on the break at the piggery (with Cousin back) and maybe steal a season defining win (if the SPL and SFA will let us)

The UEFA Cup, I can see PSV surprisingly beating Fiorentina for some reason and I know that PSV have never beaten us in 4 attempts, one draw and three defeats so far. Our confidence would be high against PSV, BUT, if Fiorentina go through I doubt we could get past them. I can see us doggedly beating Sporting and hopefully getting by PSV in the semis. In the Final against Bayern, well weve pumped every other German team we've played this season.

So for me The Treble and a close one in the UEFA. Not a bad full first season for WS and the troops eh ?

The Scottish Cup is ours to lose and even with tired legs and poor form, we may still scrape through.

The Uefa Cup will take care of itself but I don't expect us to play particularly well or go through as the squad doesnt have the necessary depth or quality.

The League is where I expect us to shine, and starting with beating Celtc on Saturday. A draw not disastrous but would leave us nervy in other games with the amount of fixtures coming up, and 2 games at San Giro lest we forget.

A big monumental effort on Saturday to go 6 clear with a backlogged game in hand.

evens