Loss of Hutton, Burkes downfall?

trueblue1872

Oh i know it's not all to do with hutton leaving but i really do think it's a major reason for his dip in form.

Burkes downfall was the fact he signed a new deal

That exact fact is happening more and more in sport. It is quite something to look at when individual players sign new contracts after a great run of form when time was running out. Amazing what a bit of extra desire in the mid does for performance.

If only we could get some sort of performance related pay, because you're spot on CR. It's becoming a bigger problem in sport than is being reported.

Even with the dip in form - Burke has been Rangers most creative player and best offensive threat time after time after time

For some folk though, what he does on the pitch will never be enough because of what he represents off it

Even with the dip in form - Burke has been Rangers most creative player and best offensive threat time after time after time

For some folk though, what he does on the pitch will never be enough because of what he represents off it

Which is sad if true.

He should be given credit for sticking with the Gers all the way through childhood, even though his dad was probably badgering him to change allegiances at every available point.

i dont agree about him getting stick because the religion issue, he has the rangers support on his side when he plays well , he just aint doing it on a regular basis at the moment , he is our best forward player at times , but in this team , that aint a too much of a compliment

i just want him to be consistent and improve his final ball , dont care about any other issues

Burke hasnt played well since he got back into the team.

Well mate, you couldnt be more wrong if you tried