Success for Scotland or Rangers?

rangers or scotland?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer, rangers winning the champions league or Scotland winning the world cup?

• Rangers Champions of europe.
    • Scotland champions of the world!
    • Both the same - Fence sitter!

I don't think either answer is right or wrong! It's just interesting to see what the fans feel more passion for. And ofcourse you can have equal passion for both, to say otherwise is rediculous!!

but what would you pick champions league or world cup. :rolleyes:

what about both? <_<

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think either answer is right or wrong! It's just interesting to see what the fans feel more passion for. And ofcourse you can have equal passion for both, to say otherwise is rediculous!!

what about both? <_<

It's so unrealistic it's not even worth talking about.

How about a 'Rangers winning the UEFA Cup or Scotland getting to a World Cup 1/4 Final' thread? That's a TAD more realistic.

Alright got another question for yah. 'Hear the groans' Which is more likely to succeed? Toughy Iz thinkz!

i cant see either doing it anytime soon, although i could see rangers winning the uefa cup rather than the champions league.

what about both? <_<

It's so unrealistic it's not even worth talking about.

How about a 'Rangers winning the UEFA Cup or Scotland getting to a World Cup 1/4 Final' thread? That's a TAD more realistic.

yeh, thats certainly more realistic. scotland have vastly improved since walter took over, big eck carried on that good work and now hopefully burley can keep it going and we have a great chance of getting to the world cup, get a favourable draw and we've seen teams at our level get to the 1/4 finals before.

and rangers have a great chance of winning the uefa cup. good 1/4 final draw, if we get through that then overcoming psv or fiorentina wouldnt be impossible and then the final is a one off game and who knows what can happen.

I think it is highly improbable that either could win the cups but obviously not impossible! I know i probably sound like a broken record, but.. look at greece or porto and monaco. Gifted a good set of draws and both could become realities. Thats is the progress seen continues....

I think it is highly improbable that either could win the cups but obviously not impossible! I know i probably sound like a broken record, but.. look at greece or porto and monaco. Gifted a good set of draws and both could become realities. Thats is the progress seen continues....

Look at their teams compared to ours though.

Porto had Quaresma, Diego (?) and Mourinho as manager, while Monaco had Guily, Rothen, Prso with Deschamps as manager.

greece didnt have a favourable draw in the euros. if i remember correctly they had portugal, spain and russia in their group and they then had to get past france and the czechs before beating the hosts AGAIN in the final! but i agree - very highly improbable but not impossible.

Very good teams granted! But they wern't the best in the competion. Some may say they were because they reached the final. I would disagree no point giving examples. A good run and a bit of luck it can be done. Look at Barnsley not so good draws granted but plenty of hard work and luck tho'.