Success for Scotland or Rangers?

rangers or scotland?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer, rangers winning the champions league or Scotland winning the world cup?

• Rangers Champions of europe.
    • Scotland champions of the world!
    • Both the same - Fence sitter!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its quite interesting to see what the olfd firm supporters preferences are compared to other scottish team's supporters!

You're daein polls already and you've only got 8 posts ? Piss off ! :sherlock:

what's the problem BD??

I think its quite interesting to see what the olfd firm supporters preferences are compared to other scottish team's supporters!

what's the problem BD??

We're gettin asked whether we prefer Rangers success to Scotland success by an unknown quantity? Is this to make us look bad if we prefer RANGERS ????? :sherlock:

Im just saying its quite obvious with other spl teams Scotland is number one. I have a partick supporting mate and theres no quastion! But with Rangers there is so much more passion for the team in greater numbers so its club over country!

Rangers, because if you think about we could build from that season with money we would get, and maybe win it again. Scotland winning the WC would be a one off.

what's the problem BD??

We're gettin asked whether we prefer Rangers success to Scotland success by an unknown quantity? Is this to make us look bad if we prefer RANGERS ????? :sherlock:

I can see where you are coming from, but I don't see how it makes us look bad to prefer our club over country, it's certainly better than preferring a foreign country to our own ;)

I know we are always suspicious of new posters, but fear not the hounds are always prowling

what's the problem BD??

considering the green and grey mob all support ra oirish and dont even know what a saltire is, they'd have a cheek criticising those who do put rangers before scotland.

Im just saying its quite obvious with other spl teams Scotland is number one. I have a partick supporting mate and theres no quastion! But with Rangers there is so much more passion for the team in greater numbers so its club over country!

i have a few mates who are aberdeen fans and they all put aberdeen first, in fact they only go to scotland games that are at pittodrie.

i have a few mates who are aberdeen fans and they all put aberdeen first, in fact they only go to scotland games that are at pittodrie.

most sheepshaggers put aberdeen 2nd..... with hating rangers being 1st :craphead:

To those who have answered Scotland

first.giffirst.giffirst.gif

does it really matter?

In a week where players have the choice of appearing for their national team or not, then yes it does.

No football team is more important to me. You may have a different view, which is your perogative....

A win on Saturday or a world cup win for Scotland? I'd choose Saturday.

most sheepshaggers put aberdeen 2nd..... with hating rangers being 1st :craphead:

a few of them say they hate the tims more than rangers.....aye right doh

Chill BD, no call for that man.

:lol: Ya cynical bassa!

As for the original question - Rangers without a doubt.

To those who have answered Scotland

first.giffirst.giffirst.gif

does it really matter?

In a week where players have the choice of appearing for their national team or not, then yes it does.

No football team is more important to me. You may have a different view, which is your perogative....

A win on Saturday or a world cup win for Scotland? I'd choose Saturday.

but its not as if scotland and rangers play at the same time, you can support both and players can play for their clubs and countries in the same week.

good for you, pick rangers over scotland, nobody ever said there was anything wrong with that? but dont question whether or not people are true bears just because they pick their country, that's a load of shite.