Success for Scotland or Rangers?

rangers or scotland?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer, rangers winning the champions league or Scotland winning the world cup?

• Rangers Champions of europe.
    • Scotland champions of the world!
    • Both the same - Fence sitter!

Aye, the Scottish 'Rangers and England' lads need their fucking balls re-attached.

They make me sick.

your hate of the english makes me sick.

I'm half English Minstral, my mum is English.

I don't hate them, but I do hate these daft wee boy Rangers fans who 'support' England (and hate Scotland) because they think it's the fashionable thing to do, but when you ask them about it they can't explain why.

That is sickening, in anyone's book.

Really?

You speak for eveyone then?

Talk about not being able to explain stuff....

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing bugs me more than these Grade A twats you sometimes meet who support England and Rangers (and dislike Scotland) even though they were born and bred in Scotland! A plastic Englishman is just as big a fanny as a plastic paddy!

Maybe i'm one of the few old school Bears left - I love Scotland AND Rangers in equal measure and I love to see England getting humped as let's face facts...most England fans tend to be total bellends!

Nice way to sum up tens of millions of people :pipe:

However i've gauged an opinion of you purely from this post. How small minded of me :BELM:

Sickening is a bit extreme. I just look at these silly little boys and shake my head.

Unfortunately, you'll also find a collection of older, more responsible Gers fans doing the same thing.

I remember being at Ibrox and watching a few lads pointing and laughing at a guy with a Scotland 'Ferguson 6' top on...that is sickening.

What i am saying is that you can only be a SUPPORTER of one team , i am a supporter of Rangers , you may be a supporter of Scotland but either way you support one and you can only be a fan of the other.

imo a supporter is someone who puts money into something. so by going to games and buying merchandise you are a supporter......there will be a quite a lot of people who go to both rangers and scotland games therefore are a supporter of both.

talk about swerving the original question. :rolleyes:

i answered the question pages ago. can i ask why you have such a problem with people supporting scotland equally or more than rangers?

i tell you what my problem is, if you support rangers and love the club then there is no contest.

Aye, the Scottish 'Rangers and England' lads need their fucking balls re-attached.

They make me sick.

your hate of the english makes me sick.

I'm half English Minstral, my mum is English.

I don't hate them, but I do hate these daft wee boy Rangers fans who 'support' England (and hate Scotland) because they think it's the fashionable thing to do, but when you ask them about it they can't explain why.

That is sickening, in anyone's book.

Really?

You speak for eveyone then?

Talk about not being able to explain stuff....

Well, maybe not everyones book, but it's just a figure of speech.

I stand by my motivations to write that post.

I concur if that is true. If given the option homeland team should be supported first. Thats if we are taking about international teams only. None of this i was born in scotlans but france play pretty football rubbish. Through thick and thin.

I wonder how many people in here support England

I do, and I have very little English blood in me. However I do support Scotland as well so I'm not a bellend or an idiot as some people in this thread has pointed out.

If you don't know the reason why some (and its a very small minority ffs, it's hardly the overwhelming majority) Rangers fans hate scotland and like England when they're Scottish, then don't judge them.

And as I said earlier in the thread, Rangers first through and through. Wednesday night interests me very little, for me it's a pointless game of football at the business end of the season.

What i am saying is that you can only be a SUPPORTER of one team , i am a supporter of Rangers , you may be a supporter of Scotland but either way you support one and you can only be a fan of the other.

imo a supporter is someone who puts money into something. so by going to games and buying merchandise you are a supporter......there will be a quite a lot of people who go to both rangers and scotland games therefore are a supporter of both.

talk about swerving the original question. :rolleyes:

i answered the question pages ago. can i ask why you have such a problem with people supporting scotland equally or more than rangers?

i tell you what my problem is, if you support rangers and love the club then there is no contest.

thats fair enough, but there is no problem loving your club AND your country. you can be proud to be a bear and you can be proud to be a scot(or a brit, whatever floats yer boat).

Just a figure of speech?

Just happens to suggest that you are the voice of millions.

That your opinion has some wonderful value.

Why don't you just stick to speaking for yourself, we can all claim to be speaking for a silent majority.

I wonder how many people in here support England

I do, and I have very little English blood in me. However I do support Scotland as well so I'm not a bellend or an idiot as some people in this thread has pointed out.

If you don't know the reason why some (and its a very small minority ffs, it's hardly the overwhelming majority) Rangers fans hate scotland and like England when they're Scottish, then don't judge them.

And as I said earlier in the thread, Rangers first through and through. Wednesday night interests me very little, for me it's a pointless game of football at the business end of the season.

I don't mind seeing England do well, and I for one wouldn't call you an idiot or a bellend for supporting them.

It's only the people who once supported Scotland, then jumped on the England bandwagon a few years ago for no reason I have my gripe with, I just can't understand them.

Just a figure of speech?

Just happens to suggest that you are the voice of millions.

That your opinion has some wonderful value.

Why don't you just stick to speaking for yourself, we can all claim to be speaking for a silent majority.

What the hell are you on about? I wonder if you jump on everyone's tiny mistakes in each post...

My opinion has value to me, I don't really care what you think of it. If you don't like people disagreeing with you, I suggest a Forum isn't for you (tu)

Can't believe im one of 5 that voted, Both, Both was there!!!! I totally would love to see in my lifetime Glasgow Rangers Champions of Europe and of course in the summer of same season Scotland win the World Cup that would be awesome!!!!

Can't believe im one of 5 that voted, Both, Both was there!!!! I totally would love to see in my lifetime Glasgow Rangers Champions of Europe and of course in the summer of same season Scotland win the World Cup that would be awesome!!!!

the both option hasnt been there the whole time, id imagne alot more would have chose that. i would love to see both (doubt i will in my lifetime though).

the both option hasnt been there the whole time, id imagne alot more would have chose that. i would love to see both (doubt i will in my lifetime though).

sorry pal didnt knwo! :rangers:

Maybe a better title would have been 'What one would you pick - CL for the Gers, or WC for Scotland?'

Would have halved the argument number here tonight, and I hate arguing with fellow Bears about stuff.

Maybe a better title would have been 'What one would you pick - CL for the Gers, or WC for Scotland?'

Would have halved the argument number here tonight, and I hate arguing with fellow Bears about stuff.

tbh, thats how it started - people picking one or the other. it was when people started picking scotland that the arguing began.

I don't think either answer is right or wrong! It's just interesting to see what the fans feel more passion for. And ofcourse you can have equal passion for both, to say otherwise is rediculous!!

but what would you pick champions league or world cup. :rolleyes: