Success for Scotland or Rangers?

rangers or scotland?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer, rangers winning the champions league or Scotland winning the world cup?

• Rangers Champions of europe.
    • Scotland champions of the world!
    • Both the same - Fence sitter!

How the hell can you not support both a club and national team ?

That's just stupid talk. I personally put Rangers first but I do support Scotland and am very proud of that.

Please explain to me sir how supporting Scotland makes you any less of a Gers' fan ?

andy thats not what is being asked, unless the question has been changed, it was scotland world cup or rangers champion league.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What i am saying is that you can only be a SUPPORTER of one team , i am a supporter of Rangers , you may be a supporter of Scotland but either way you support one and you can only be a fan of the other.

What i am saying is that you can only be a SUPPORTER of one team , i am a supporter of Rangers , you may be a supporter of Scotland but either way you support one and you can only be a fan of the other.

That's not true in the slightest, my mate is a Well fan through and through and has a season ticket, but he is also a member of the tartan army and hasn't missed a game home or away for years. Who does he support ?

Rangers every single time , without any hesitation :rangers:

IMO , you can only be a supporter of one team , for me that is Rangers , for others it could be Scotland, and that is fine but these people (who prefer Scotland) should not call themselves Supporters of Rangers , they may be fans but a Supporter is someone who (if possible) goes to every game they get the chance , supports the club through thick and thin and , above all else, loves the club and would do almost anything for it. In a supporters mind , Rangers is number one over everything else (family excluded). A fan is merely someone who , would maybe like to go to a game , but at the end of the day Rangers is not number one. It could be Scotland , or it could just be that they don't feel the love and passion for the club that Supporters do.

These are the differences between fans and Supporters , and i think the real question here is , are you a fan or a Supporter ?

:rangers:

imo thats pish, but hey.

For me club football and international football are different things. I support a club = Rangers. I support a nation = scotland.

Im with you Kev. I support both for different reasons. However both are very important to me.

Rangers every single time , without any hesitation :rangers:

IMO , you can only be a supporter of one team , for me that is Rangers , for others it could be Scotland, and that is fine but these people (who prefer Scotland) should not call themselves Supporters of Rangers , they may be fans but a Supporter is someone who (if possible) goes to every game they get the chance , supports the club through thick and thin and , above all else, loves the club and would do almost anything for it. In a supporters mind , Rangers is number one over everything else (family excluded). A fan is merely someone who , would maybe like to go to a game , but at the end of the day Rangers is not number one. It could be Scotland , or it could just be that they don't feel the love and passion for the club that Supporters do.

These are the differences between fans and Supporters , and i think the real question here is , are you a fan or a Supporter ?

:rangers:

imo thats pish, but hey.

For me club football and international football are different things. I support a club = Rangers. I support a nation = scotland.

Im with you Kev. I support both for different reasons. However both are very important to me.

both are important to me, however rangers come first :rangers:

imo a supporter is someone who puts money into something. so by going to games and buying merchandise you are a supporter......there will be a quite a lot of people who go to both rangers and scotland games therefore are a supporter of both.

imo a supporter is someone who puts money into something. so by going to games and buying merchandise you are a supporter......there will be a quite a lot of people who go to both rangers and scotland games therefore are a supporter of both.

talk about swerving the original question. :rolleyes:

hes not! He's given his opinion and is now addressing a quite rediculous claim by someone else.

i give up.

i must be reading the thread wrong kev, i thought the quetion was world cup for scotland or champions league for rangers, and only a few have answered, where others have said but i support both with whih they are entitled to do, but dont make a choice. :D

Nothing bugs me more than these Grade A twats you sometimes meet who support England and Rangers (and dislike Scotland) even though they were born and bred in Scotland! A plastic Englishman is just as big a fanny as a plastic paddy!

Maybe i'm one of the few old school Bears left - I love Scotland AND Rangers in equal measure and I love to see England getting humped as let's face facts...most England fans tend to be total bellends!

Nothing bugs me more than these Grade A twats you sometimes meet who support England and Rangers (and dislike Scotland) even though they were born and bred in Scotland! A plastic Englishman is just as big a fanny as a plastic paddy!

Maybe i'm one of the few old school Bears left - I love Scotland AND Rangers in equal measure and I love to see England getting humped as let's face facts...most England fans tend to be total bellends!

here we go again, what about the english players who have played for our club are the fannys, as for the old school bears then you must have went to a different school from me.

Aye, the Scottish 'Rangers and England' lads need their fucking balls re-attached.

They make me sick.

your hate of the english makes me sick.

I'm half English Minstral, my mum is English.

I don't hate them, but I do hate these daft wee boy Rangers fans who 'support' England (and hate Scotland) because they think it's the fashionable thing to do, but when you ask them about it they can't explain why.

That is sickening, in anyone's book.

i answered the question pages ago. can i ask why you have such a problem with people supporting scotland equally or more than rangers?