Whats the craziest thing

The Artist

Nearly 50 and doing the bouncy - its slightly embarrasing to get carried away like that - wouldn't hvae been so bad in a crowd but in my own living room on my own !! oh well !!!! :friday: :friday:

I was at my grand dads house, and gers scored, think the game was one of the CL qualifiers this season, I jumped up and threw my arms up..... smashed his lampshade which had some glass panels and the light bulb in the shade as well, glass everywhere..... oops :blush::lol:

I nearly broke my back in Bratislava - just stood up on the seat whan Dado scored, jumped up, fell straight back and smashed my back against the next row.

Didn't feel much at the time but woke up in agony on the floor of Vienna Airport the next morn.

I jumped on the seat in the row infront of me when sebo scored against aberdeen, it buckled under the pressure and i nearly went flying :P

now i feel a bit sorry cos theres a white mark on the seat where its bent :(

my glasses fell off while celebrating a that novo chip goal at celtic park, instead of goin to pick them up i decided it would be a fun idea to carry on jumping up and down and ultimately landed on my glasses breaking them and then not bein able to watch the rest of the game due to my blurred vision.

When De Boer scored with his heel against The Scum I punched the air with great vigour. Alas, I forgot that the pub I was in had a very low ceiling with oak beams even lower. Broke 2 bones in my hand. doh

Never really felt it until the next day tho! Ah the wonders of alcohol! :drunksasdsa: