Best goal so far this season?

cooper1989

Just thinking back over the season so far.. and for me the best goal (so far) was Beasley v Lyon. The pass from Cousin (some 40 yds) was taken by Beasle exquisitely and he made no mistake putting it away.

Loved the wee man's celebration after it as well. Just stood there laughing.

either of barry's volleys, one against gretna and one against some other mob. come to think of it, it might not have been gretna.

Def Gretna mate. That was the game we won it late 2-1.

either of barry's volleys, one against gretna and one against some other mob. come to think of it, it might not have been gretna.

ICT? first game of the season?

One was definitely against Gretna though (tu)

For me, it would be McCulloch's against Celtic :craphead:

In all seriousness though, Beasley's against Lyon... I think my jaw was still touching the floor the next morning :rangers:

Def Gretna mate. That was the game we won it late 2-1.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=eilfsMXJmlo

this one? great goal by barry!

the other one you mean was probably the first goal of the season against inverness - fantastic left-footed volley.

steven whittaker scored a great goal from just inside the box on the left, don't know who we played though...

I tell ya what. Not that this is completely with this thread but when I go to youtube and see the links you guys post, it does wonders to help me learn the history of the club.

I swear to God I watch the super ally compilation everytime I see it. *I* get goosebumps from it and I missed his playing time entirely.

When he nutmegged that celtic keeper was a laff, then later he's givin the crowd stick while pointin at his jersey (rangers insignia) and wagging his finger.

I'd like my 20s back please. Can I get a do over? I'd fuckin move to Glasgow I swear

McCullough's have a few crackers this season. v Aberdeen was hot, v the Tic was hot.

I know most of you don't but I love having him at Rangers.

He's scored against Celtic this season?

No, my bad. Got a bit ahead of myself there. Just Novo x2 and Baz this season .. excuse me for that.

Adams against stuttgart for pure technique and execution on his bad foot, right in the top bin. I nearly hit the roof of the club deck. Great build up as well.

Novo vs tims - Hutton took a rest, then crossed and Novo slipped in between the two back who didn't even know he was there !! LOL

Adams goal was class and the run by Hutton to set it up best scince Ladrup/Gazza