Stevie Smith

GersDude90

Looks very good. Coped with everything and proved a threat going forward, really looking forward to his return to the first team (tu)

Buffels been average, Gow has been average, Adam was average, Furman's looking pretty good (tu)

Looks very good. Coped with everything and proved a threat going forward, really looking forward to his return to the first team (tu)

Buffels been average, Gow has been average, Adam was average, Furman's looking pretty good (tu)

When was this game and against who?

Think it maybe the Hearts game he was talkin about we won 1-0 and Gow scored in the last minute <_<

Against Hearts - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2329218 - your man here was watching it on Rangers TV tonight from 10 to the closing of RTV for the day.

I recorded it - will watch it later - as I was watching cookery shows!

Ps. Mon the Gowser!

Stevie's had a few outings now at reserve level, hopefully he'll not be rushed back and he can concentrate on getting his touch right, his speed of thought and match fitness will naturally follow when he has played a few games at the higher level, but we need to show a bit of patience, maybe why Walter is reluctant to throw him straight back in!

Against Hearts - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2329218 - your man here was watching it on Rangers TV tonight from 10 to the closing of RTV for the day.

I recorded it - will watch it later - as I was watching cookery shows!

Ps. Mon the Gowser!

Do you wear an apron when watching your cookery shows?

KIDDING!! Buddy!!

What is the Soup of the day?

:harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

Its defo good news he is back playing again but i can't see walt rushing him back papac is doing a brill job at left back just now.

I was going to say the same thing. Sasa is doing a great job, especially as he his not a natural left back

Its defo good news he is back playing again but i can't see walt rushing him back papac is doing a brill job at left back just now.

I was going to say the same thing. Sasa is doing a great job, especially as he his not a natural left back

Wouldn't be too surprised if Papac continues his career at left back. I think he's a bit lightweight at central defence.